Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "phoenix_dh" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 14th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:23am

When weapon stats will be released???

symthic is the NO.1 and only one for me to check weapon stats. Why BFV weapon stats will be released?
btw, can symthic release the stats for stationary weapons? such as PAK 40?
:bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun:

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:35am

It will take at least the launch of the full game with the Day 1 patch plus a week or two to have a first version up.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:57am

It will take at least the launch of the full game with the Day 1 patch plus a week or two to have a first version up.
so, we are looking at 2 -3 weeks right?
is it possible to include stationary weapon?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 1:48am

by the way
I dont know if it is too ask for asking or it is not possible to do
I wish that symthic has all maps with all stationary weapons and fortification spots marked available for players. (you know, for tank driver to be aware of anti tank gun. for infantry to avoid machine gun)
On top of that, it will be very helpful that we can actually measure distance between point A and point B. (for sniper and stationary weapon)

:bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun:

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:57am

by the way
I wish that symthic has all maps with all stationary weapons and fortification spots marked available for players. (you know, for tank driver to be aware of anti tank gun. for infantry to avoid machine gun)
On top of that, it will be very helpful that we can actually measure distance between point A and point B. (for sniper and stationary weapon)

I'm fairly certain that full map images are only doable manually like Aenonar's work back in BF3. Unless something has changed for BFV, the best you'll see are probably just screenshots of the enlarged minimap.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:11am

by the way

There is a setting at least that will mark all stationaries on your minimap. If you or someone else finds high resolution pictures of the maps, you can manually implement them and upload them as a guide. That is a bit of work, though.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:51pm

Quoted from "phoenix_dh"

by the way
There is a setting at least that will mark all stationaries on your minimap. If you or someone else finds high resolution pictures of the maps, you can manually implement them and upload them as a guide. That is a bit of work, though.
I do not know such setting actually exist, would you mind tell me where is it?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:15pm

Quoted from "phoenix_dh"

by the way

Yeah sure: It is under Options > Gameplay > Standard > Minimap > Show stationary weapons. THis gives you a marker for them on the minimap. However it only tells you that there is a stationary weapon, not what kind it is.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:14am

Quoted from "phoenix_dh"

by the way

Yeah sure: It is under Options > Gameplay > Standard > Minimap > Show stationary weapons. THis gives you a marker for them on the minimap. However it only tells you that there is a stationary weapon, not what kind it is.
thank you so much, I still dont have the game, cuz I still have 3 hours for my deluxe. thank you buddy

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, December 10th 2018, 7:39pm

So how long until you release the weapon stats?