Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 10:04pm

Stats for BFV

Does anyone have datamined stats from the Beta? Would be great to help provide feedback. Second, is Symthic planning to officially support BFV?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 5:39pm

I do have plans to work on this, given that majority of the work is 75% same as with BF4/BF1, but I might be dumping more stuff on the forums before proper pages.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 9:40pm

I do have plans to work on this, given that majority of the work is 75% same as with BF4/BF1, but I might be dumping more stuff on the forums before proper pages.

Fantastic to hear - in particular, they have hidden from us how much “upgrades” matter statistically. It would be nice to get those numbers, since the skill trees are both a little messy and controversial.

Date of registration
: Jan 19th 2018

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, September 7th 2018, 5:55pm

Im also very interested in this information and it would be very much appreciated even in a forum dump format.
~~~ Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth. ~~~