Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 2:21am

Oh yeah didn't we have overheat mechanics for hand-held LMGs?

Bring back overheating for LMGs! And barrel changes!

Oh, the current avatar is Z1 Leberecht Maass
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 2:30am

That would be hilarious any amazing. Really though, just being able to tow in general is going to be a huge game-changer.

You saw it here first folks: It's going to be a gimmicky mechanic that isn't used by top-tier vehicle players.

I'm really hoping they put more thought at care into vehicle balancing this iteration; it's been problematic in every single title. BF1 didn't execute vehicles that well IMO beyond the couple of meta vehicles. And factional asymmetries really could go either way without care.

This post by "ssssDE" (Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 3:12am) has been deleted by the author himself (Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 3:28am)

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 11:31am

That would be hilarious any amazing. Really though, just being able to tow in general is going to be a huge game-changer.

You saw it here first folks: It's going to be a gimmicky mechanic that isn't used by top-tier vehicle players

Seeing how "top-tier" vehicle players are usually more concerned with farming kills than helping their team, this would not surprise me.

There are tons of complaints in BF1 about how stationary weapons are badly placed. A coordinated squad that can relocate a weapon to where it will be most useful will defintiely have an advantage, if the stationaries in BFV have as much firepower as those in BF1.
bob

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:56pm

Seeing how "top-tier" vehicle players are usually more concerned with farming kills than helping their team, this would not surprise me.

Implying that sending enemies to the respawn screen constantly is not helpful to the team.

Especially when said enemies are contesting a flag.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:20pm

Implying that sending enemies to the respawn screen constantly is not helpful to the team.

On Operations, sitting back as an attacking tank and farming defenders from a distance is invariably useless and a total waste of a vehicle slot. Farming infantry should only be a byproduct of playing the objective; it should not be the primary focus in and of itself.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 4:49pm

It's a gimmick that could work to produce those "Only in Battlefield" moments.

Anti tank emplacements can always have blind spots, if we can deploy and tow it via whatever, it could be a good alternative to forcibly die and spawn as an engineer class as gimmicky as it sounds.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:08pm

Plenty of the new mechanics are there solely as trailer features and have negligible gameplay value or would actively get in the way.

I'm mostly concerned about how the gunplay is going to turn out, but I doubt we'll get any solid information on it before the beta or the release.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:56pm

We'll have gameplay in a week, so that's definitely before the Beta.
Who Enjoys, Wins

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 10:09pm

On Operations, sitting back as an attacking tank and farming defenders from a distance is invariably useless and a total waste of a vehicle slot. Farming infantry should only be a byproduct of playing the objective; it should not be the primary focus in and of itself.

It's only useless if the rest of the attackers don't push under the cover of artillery fire.

Plenty of the loading screen movies and tips talk about sending soldiers in with barrages covering them.

Not artillery's fault their teammates would rather complain than recognize the utility of artillery.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.