Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 11:48pm

Cool chart, will you do the rest of the countries as well?

Actual turret rotation is great. Also makes for increased parity between pc/console.

Not my chart. It's from the Beta notes.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:19am

I think that chart has less value for BFV weapons than BF3 for the fact that the new accuracy is recoil-based. In BF3 we had the microbursting meta which made reaching a certain TTK-threshold more consistent. In BFV the range of personal TTKs will be much wider, if you get my drift.

On the other hand, the upgrades seem to do quite a lot as well concerning spread and recoil, so that might mess with the average TTKs as well.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, September 7th 2018, 1:10am

Speaking of upgrades, I did a little super-rough video analysis, and it looks like the G43 upgrade to increase RoF is a full 30 Hz step (257 RPM —> 299 RPM). It would be nice if someone can double check my work.

I consider that a massive massive upgrade, and given the substantially faster stripper clip reloads in BFV compared to BF1, unless the spread bonuses on the right hand side of the tree are massive, that fire rate improvement is very enticing.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, September 7th 2018, 4:53am

I think that chart has less value for BFV weapons than BF3 for the fact that the new accuracy is recoil-based. In BF3 we had the microbursting meta which made reaching a certain TTK-threshold more consistent. In BFV the range of personal TTKs will be much wider, if you get my drift.

On the other hand, the upgrades seem to do quite a lot as well concerning spread and recoil, so that might mess with the average TTKs as well.

Even if it's recoil-based, theoretical TTK doesn't change. Human error is ignored.

As usual numbers will probably be crunched assuming perfect vertical recoil comp, only hrec, only spread etc.
Data Browser

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, September 7th 2018, 10:29am

Even if it's recoil-based, theoretical TTK doesn't change. Human error is ignored.

As usual numbers will probably be crunched assuming perfect vertical recoil comp, only hrec, only spread etc.

Oh yeah, I was not trying to nitpick your post. The TTKs definitely are rather low.

I do think though that these TTKs will be harder to come close to when compared to BF3 resulting in a wider range of results. That is why we see so many threads pop up complaining about the TTK being too fast or too slow, the recoil control is jsut so vastly different. In the Dev post this has not been addressed, but made to sound like everybody will get constant results with the weapons, which is certainly not the case.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:26pm

TTK is near BF3-level. A little bit slower but fire rates make it hard to get it exact.

Then there is something wrong going on under the hood because the dreaded Damage Dump is rearing it's ugly head so people swear the STG-44 if one framing you. Whether mechanically and perceptively getting getting vaporiezed with no reaction is not fun and the combination of the terrible attrition system is making for a real crap gameplay experience.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:50pm

Just played an hour or two of the open beta. Gunplay is fine I guess, not too big of a fan, not finding it problematic either. It has the same movement from BF1 that I do not like, and I am not a fan of the attrition system. Also, the death screen/animation is horrible; cannot stand it at all.

Edit: I hate that when I have to heal myself or resupply myself, I have to hold a button. Really DICE?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, September 7th 2018, 1:05pm

@The World Champion

If you are stuck below 100% health, then yeah you will die super fast and lack of regen makes that happen more often.

@sid_tai

Yeah, it's been the trend since BF1. First tanks had to hold a button to heal. Now infantry and tanks have to hold buttons to resupply and heal.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, September 7th 2018, 2:10pm

TTK is near BF3-level. A little bit slower but fire rates make it hard to get it exact.

Then there is something wrong going on under the hood because the dreaded Damage Dump is rearing it's ugly head so people swear the STG-44 if one framing you. Whether mechanically and perceptively getting getting vaporiezed with no reaction is not fun and the combination of the terrible attrition system is making for a real crap gameplay experience.

The TTD experience is pretty awful with missing sounds, hits and probably some small netcode issues. Pair this up with poor visibility, no health regen and you have a perfect recipe for frustrating insta-deaths.

The STG needs some serious rebalancing. There is no real drawback to it's use with high damage all around, a high mag capacity, a high ROF, manageable recoil, a 4x-scope right off the bat and with the upgrades it will only get better.

Date of registration
: Oct 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, September 7th 2018, 4:55pm

The more I play, the less I'm enjoying it.

Take out all telescopic scopes on all weapons but sniper rifles (even better: remove them completely), up the TTK slightly and add more recoil. The game would be instantly 10 times more fun. Well, at least on PC. Hire me now, Dice.

Not so serious suggestion: Give medics and supports overpowered weapons, remove medical and ammo crates and disable the option to heal or resupply yourself with a pouch. There you have it, the most team- and squad-play you'll ever see in a Battlefield game.

And that's why I don't like to compare TTK values between different games.