Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 15th 2018, 1:34am

It also looks like medium tanks will be doubly disadvantaged because they can carry no repair support,

What do you mean by that? The Panzer IV has a front-gunner position.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, June 15th 2018, 1:55am

It also looks like medium tanks will be doubly disadvantaged because they can carry no repair support,

What do you mean by that? The Panzer IV has a front-gunner position.

The valentine doesn't.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:58am

We really need to see a much broader and fuller list of vehicle types, vehicle customization, and infantry gadgets before we can really say anything conclusive on this.

The Valentine lacking a bow MG is interesting, and it will likely make up for that in some other respect.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:21am

Anyone have video of the Panzer IV in action? I was able to see the Valentine it seemed sluggish at first but it eventually got to moving. I'm curious to see if the are "uniform" in performance. Example: Churchill and the Tiger while being two different tanks and having different caliber guns, performing exactly the same. Kind of like the T90 and the Abrams did in BF4.

EDIT: Not the best example since the Abrams as I recall had a higher top speed in BF4.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:51am

Anyone have video of the Panzer IV in action? I was able to see the Valentine it seemed sluggish at first but it eventually got to moving. I'm curious to see if the are "uniform" in performance. Example: Churchill and the Tiger while being two different tanks and having different caliber guns, performing exactly the same. Kind of like the T90 and the Abrams did in BF4.

EDIT: Not the best example since the Abrams as I recall had a higher top speed in BF4.

I'd love to see my favourite tank in action too.

Are the Churchill and Tiger statistically identical though?
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 15th 2018, 9:45am

Panzer IV gameplay: https://youtu.be/F4Gt8HFJxS4

I'd love to see my favourite tank in action too.

What makes it your favourite, out of curiosity? I don't remember there being anything particularly special about it (unlike the Panzer V or Tigers).

Date of registration
: Jun 15th 2018

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, June 15th 2018, 1:55pm

Hi, I have just registered to link this post of DRUNKKZ3 from reddit.

DRUNKKZ3 comments on Preliminary assessment of BFV alphas' new weapon mechanics & comparison to previous titles

He explains a little how the gunplay works, spread is still a thing as is SIPS (save for SLRs and BARs), and mentions some new things about it.

I also read somewhere that the build at EA play had a dumbed down gunplay with reduced recoil, but I'm not sure if it is true.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:26pm

What makes it your favourite, out of curiosity? I don't remember there being anything particularly special about it (unlike the Panzer V or Tigers).

10 bucks says it's Darjeeling
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:28pm

Again, heresay from a friend at the event but I was told one that one of the devs present wanted to up the recoil on the STG44

There's no doubt that spread hasn't been completely removed, even from when I got to try out the MP40 and Bren. But from my experience, they play a much less significant impact than they did in BF1. When you combine it with 0 visual, it makes for a much intuitive and easy to grasp experience of how a weapon behaves

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:29pm

Quoted

We still have spread increase on our weapons with the exception of SLRs and bolt action rifles

I can already hear the "no rbd" crowd whimper.