Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "timon3" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 12:58am

How to extract sound files from battlefield 4 (.sb/.toc)

Hi.

I need to extract polish audio files from battlefield 4 but i dont know how to do that.
I found some threads about that but that methods were too hard for me :/.
Can someone tell me how to open it in easy way, or can someone extract it for me ?

Help plz. ;(

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, December 21st 2015, 4:00am

So when battlefront came out and me and Miffyli were digging around we noticed that you can now pick your language you want to install for some games, well at least BF and SWBF.

When you pick a new language it downloads a few things and re-install the game. I know it goes and downloads the stuff like the EULA and support documents, changes a few things here and there but I haven't actually booted up the game in a different language So I don't know what if any effect it will have and it will give you the audio you are looking for.

Edit: I just realized that you were talking about the extraction itself not just the Polish audio files.(it used to be the biggest hassle to get any audio other then the version you purchased. ) . I plan on extracting, converting and uploading a bunch of audio over the holidays for a bunch of games that a bunch of people have asked me for. When I do that I will see if the polish audio becomes available when using Origin to set a new language.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Dec 21st 2015, 5:36am)