Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 12:34am

901+ RPM vs. High-Frequency Servers

Hi guys. The most recent BF4 update introduced servers that can update faster than the 30Hz.

One of the, um, "consequences" of 30Hz is that any gun that fires faster than 901+ RPM, is that the first 2 bullets in the burst leave the gun in consecutive frames, and thus both V- and H-Recoils are not applied to the 2nd round. The AN-94, in particular, was even built to function like this.

With the introduction of higher-frequency servers, though, especially the fairly popular 60Hz ones and above, even the AN-94's programmed 1200RPM burst-fire will no longer spit out 2 bullets in consecutive frames, because there are now enough frames to separate them.

That makes me wonder: If using the AN-94 in 60Hz+ servers, then the Recoils will throw the 2nd round off target?

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 8:13am

Good point here.

The FSM however isn't applied to the first bullet but to the last bullet of the burst, in this case the second. The first bullet thus shouldn't throw off your accuracy. That being said, I'd probably still try it out with a friend to see what it does at different ranges.
Battlefield Veteran
BF 1942 (PC) | BF2: Modern Combat (PS2) | BF2 (PC) | BF 2142 (PC) | BFBC1 (PS3) | BF 1943 (PS3) | BF3 (PS3) | BF4 (PS4) | BF Hardline (PS4)

PSN: ThaDreamerz

Date of registration
: Jun 15th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 9:55pm

i can 2 bullet burst the famas and with the heavy barrel on it,the famas was absolutely diabolical at range which would start the hackusations. i guess the high frequency servers will make the famas extinct on all but the smaller maps.I wonder how the mp7 will fair or for that matter the cz3a1?