Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, July 31st 2015, 11:39pm

Burst Fire Weapons - Which Ones Are 2RB

Hi guys, got more free time from work now so going to do a study that compares the AN-94 to all the other burst-fire weapons in the game. The idea is to set the weapon to Burst, fire, wait enough frames to recover SIPS, fire again, until dealing 100 damage. Fastest wins.

I feel that this is more representative than my arbitrary 13-frames cut-off that I was using in my various Big Lists. Nobody takes a PDW and shoots 7RB at someone 100m away, after all.

Unfortunately I pretty much don't have ANY weapons unlocked from using them, except for Carbines and DMRs. So, I can only go by Battlelog as to which weapons have Burst as a fire selector setting. Relying on Battlelog is dangerous, though, so I'm hoping you guys can cross-check my list here.

Also, can you guys point out which weapons use the new 2RB mode and also has a different RoF when in Burst? Especially the 2RB, I can't find the changelog anymore so I'm just going by memory.

Assault
  • AEK-971
  • FAMAS
  • M16A4
  • CZ-805 (2RB?)
  • AK-12 (750RPM)
  • AN-94 (1200RPM)
  • QBZ-95-1

Carbines
  • SG553
  • AKU-12 (750RPM)
  • G36C (2RB)