Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "ONI" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 28th 2014

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, July 17th 2015, 1:27am

AS Val and Groza-4 stats in practice

I'm trying to gauge the recoil/accuracy differences between the AS Val and Groza-4. I know the Groza-4 has a built-in Heavy Barrel, but is that reflected in the stats page, or is that calculated afterwards? I also forget if the AS Val has a similar setup.

Basically, what are the actual spread and recoil values?

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, July 17th 2015, 2:22am

@ONI

AS Val: .2 ADS spread stationary, .5332 ADS moving. VREC is .429, SIPS while aiming is .108225/shot, .117/shot from the hip.

Groza-4: .225 ADS spread stationary, .4749 ADS moving. VREC is .403, SIPS while aiming is .084175/shot, .091/shot from the hip.

SIPS values differ due to the Heavy Barrel's SIPS buff only being applied while aiming. For future reference, you can equip Heavy Barrel to either of them in the Multi-Comparison tool.
BF4: AS VAL vs Groza-4 | BF4 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, July 17th 2015, 2:24am

AFAIK both AS Val and Groza-4 have hybrid HBar + Supp. They still have different Recoil and SIPS values due to their different RoF.

It can't be reflected in the stats page, because our wonderful site can't handle hybrid attachments. So, both attachments are available for you to choose in Simple and Multi-Comparisons.

So, for all ADS stats, choose Heavy Barrel. For Hipfire and Velocity stats, choose Suppressor.

This is as sure as I can be without actually monitoring in-game stats using plug-ins.

Date of registration

Friday, July 17th 2015, 6:22am

@ONI

AS Val: .2 ADS spread stationary, .5332 ADS moving. VREC is .429, SIPS while aiming is .108225/shot, .117/shot from the hip.

Groza-4: .225 ADS spread stationary, .4749 ADS moving. VREC is .403, SIPS while aiming is .084175/shot, .091/shot from the hip.

SIPS values differ due to the Heavy Barrel's SIPS buff only being applied while aiming. For future reference, you can equip Heavy Barrel to either of them in the Multi-Comparison tool.
BF4: AS VAL vs Groza-4 | BF4 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

Thanks. Totally didn't know the AS Val was that accurate, spreadwise. Needs a lower FSR though...

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, July 17th 2015, 6:52am

Thanks. Totally didn't know the AS Val was that accurate, spreadwise. Needs a lower FSR though...

The AS-VAL is really similar to a suppressed AEK. Both have the same total H-reoil, the same first shot multiplier, the same ADS min spread, and the VAL has only .009 more V-recoil.

The major differences are the fact that the VAL trades 10 bullets per mag for significantly better mobility (hip and moving spread) and trades a bit of long range damage for a bit more close range damage.

If you want lower first shot recoil and a bit more range, that's what the Groza is for.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 6:02pm

The AS-VAL is really similar to a suppressed AEK. Both have the same total H-reoil, the same first shot multiplier, the same ADS min spread, and the VAL has only .009 more V-recoil.

The major differences are the fact that the VAL trades 10 bullets per mag for significantly better mobility (hip and moving spread) and trades a bit of long range damage for a bit more close range damage.

If you want lower first shot recoil and a bit more range, that's what the Groza is for.

Interesting... Thanks for the added info!