Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Red Dog Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 19th 2015, 6:33pm

SR338's Headshot Multiplier

Does anyone know what it is post spring patch?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, June 19th 2015, 6:40pm

[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

• "Red Dog Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 19th 2015, 6:58pm

Danke.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:00pm

shits weak... It needs the bolt action head shot multiplier. It uses too powerful a round to do a 2 headshot kill at any viable range
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:08pm

shits weak... It needs the bolt action head shot multiplier. It uses too powerful a round to do a 2 headshot kill at any viable range

it would not help very much.

you would give it a better ohk headshot, but only at close range.

boosting close range potential on a long range weapon is questionable.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 3:38pm

does the type of round come into it that much? in that case where's my .50 cal MG's 3x multiplier with full body dismemberment?

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 4:12pm

does the type of round come into it that much? in that case where's my .50 cal MG's 3x multiplier with full body dismemberment?

It's the same round as the M98B. And, honestly it wouldnt hurt to scoot that headshot range out just a bit further. It is classified as a sniper afterall
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:14pm

It's the same round as the M98B. And, honestly it wouldnt hurt to scoot that headshot range out just a bit further. It is classified as a sniper afterall
I guess DICE doesn't want to have something that can get eleven quick OHSK's out to ~50m (i.e. the majority of close-quarters/mid-range engagements) hence why it and the DMR's got nerfed back to a 2x HS multiplier.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 1:52am

I guess DICE doesn't want to have something that can get eleven quick OHSK's out to ~50m (i.e. the majority of close-quarters/mid-range engagements) hence why it and the DMR's got nerfed back to a 2x HS multiplier.

Headshots at that close of a range isn't that hard either.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 7:06pm

anyone know any vehicle weapon headshot modifiers? like the various mgs and the miniguns?