Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "wexfordlad1" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, June 1st 2015, 7:50pm

What's the JDAM's new damage/blast radius stats?

Just wondering, I've heard the JDAMs were buffed (besides only being able to fire one) are they actually an effect weapon now?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,927)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, June 1st 2015, 8:00pm

By comparing the older files and newer files in filebrowser I don't see any changes in damage (see JDAM_Projectile for that). As for other things the AutoReplenishDelay got doubled from 15 to 30 which could be the time how long it takes to reload those AutoReplenishDelay halved from 30 -> 15 and delaybetweenbursts was set to -1 which could let you use both at once.
And they have always been an effective weapon: You were able to do OHK strafes with one JDAM and good burst from main cannon on enemy tanks.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, June 1st 2015, 8:04pm

JDAMs were only made faster, so you actually hit what you want to hit more often.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 3:58am

As for other things the AutoReplenishDelay got doubled from 15 to 30 which could be the time how long it takes to reload those and delaybetweenbursts was set to -1 which could let you use both at once.

Other way around. Autoreplenish delay was reduced from 30s to 15s, reload time was increased to 5s, and one of the JDAM launchers was removed, there used to be two in parallel which is why you could drop two at once. delaybetweenbursts is a new thing, only used on the AN94 for now.

Anyway, you now have 1 launcher that holds 2 shots with a 5s reload between them, rather than 2 launchers with one shot each. And you regen 1 JDAM every 15s instead of 2 every 30s.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,927)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 10:17am

@Labby
Thanks for clarifying. Mid-magicka 2 scans through files is a bad idea it seems.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included