Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 10:56am

2 HSM confirmed.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 1:39pm

Why do DMR's have a x2 multiplier and not a 2.13 and what multiplier does the frag have?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 1:43pm

I'd say having a weapon that fires 200 rpm and can ohkhs out to almost 50 m, while being meant for pretty long range was not the best idea. With low spread increase, 0 spread and finally decent rpm the SR338 is a good choice for recon already. It has advantages over normal DMRs both up close (2HK bodyshot, OHKHS to 15 m) and at long range (no spread, good for headshots anywhere, high power scopes) for a relatively small drop in rpm. Also very good recoil and recoil decrease, compared to other DMRs with HB. 2.13 HSM would have been a bit overkill.

For SKS and QBU, this means 1 headshot plus 1 leg or armor shot is not good enough for a kill, making them more distinct from the other DMRs, which tend to have much lower ROF in return.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

• "U13-SMILECRY" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 28th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 2:01pm

Really it doesn't seem like it at all when using it.
I have used it a few times since patch and every head shot i scored was instant kill all ranges.

That's exactly what I mean feels more powerful than before although there nothing wrong with to begin with IMHO but that's me.

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:17pm

I'd say having a weapon that fires 200 rpm and can ohkhs out to almost 50 m, while being meant for pretty long range was not the best idea. With low spread increase, 0 spread and finally decent rpm the SR338 is a good choice for recon already. It has advantages over normal DMRs both up close (2HK bodyshot, OHKHS to 15 m) and at long range (no spread, good for headshots anywhere, high power scopes) for a relatively small drop in rpm. Also very good recoil and recoil decrease, compared to other DMRs with HB. 2.13 HSM would have been a bit overkill.

For SKS and QBU, this means 1 headshot plus 1 leg or armor shot is not good enough for a kill, making them more distinct from the other DMRs, which tend to have much lower ROF in return.

As I thought, but do you have the HSM for the frag round? are they 1 or 2.35 as well?