Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, March 6th 2015, 4:57pm

RPG vs SMAW vs SRAW actual difference in game?

OK so what's the actual difference in damage done to tanks and lavs and attack boats given they both hit in the exact same spots?

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:26pm

OK so what's the actual difference in damage done to tanks and lavs and attack boats given they both hit in the exact same spots?

RPG does 225 damage, SMAW does 200, SRAW does 215.

Basically RPG always does 12.5% more damage than SMAW, and SRAW always does 7.5% more damage than SMAW.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,287)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:06pm

That leads me to the question of how much damage the different launchers (including the LAW) do to transport choppers? I recall doing 67 damage with the SMAW, does the SRAW or RPG make enough to get a disable? I always wondered though, why the LAW only does so little damage against choppers...

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 8:09pm

That leads me to the question of how much damage the different launchers (including the LAW) do to transport choppers? I recall doing 67 damage with the SMAW, does the SRAW or RPG make enough to get a disable? I always wondered though, why the LAW only does so little damage against choppers...

The multi vs. helis for the damage type used by most launchers is 2.5x, transport has 750 health. So RPG does 75%, SRAW does 72%, SMAW does 67%.

LAW uses the "rocket" damage type shared with LGM's, hydras, etc. so it's multiplier is low vs. helicopters due to the way other weapons with the same damage type work. It has its own damage type in CTE now which gives it more respectable damage vs. aircraft, 60% vs. transports, 90%, a one hit disable, against other helis, and one hit kill vs. jets.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net