Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Jaren000" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:30am

Med packs

Did they add in the proposed med pack changes in the winter patch without telling anyone? Because I can now pick them up when suppressed.
H&K weapons FTW! HK416, MP5, MG4, USP.45, G36(C/K), L85A2, MP7! All H&K FTW !Now you may be thinking to your self, "isn't the L85A2 by manufactured by BAE systems?" well it's not. Any weapon in the SA80 family that is LxxA2 means it has gotten H&K upgrades, any weapon that is LxxA1 is first issue. "'The more you know!' 'And knowing is half the Battle!'" My XBOX One stats Below. Quite good at everything except sniping. I F**KIN HATE SNIPING. I am a sh*t sniper. Also, I give you Health and Ammo like the F*CKIN game depends on it because it probably does to an extent.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 6:07am

Nah, they told everyone. They are in the patch notes. Med bags stop healing while suppressed and meg kits stop healing when damage is received.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:44am

The change is that you cannot heal from med bags while receiving suppression and for a small duration (IIRC ~2 seconds) thereafter. In other words: med bags stops working when someone shoots at you and starts working again a short time after they stop shooting at you.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:33pm

The change is that you cannot heal from med bags while receiving suppression and for a small duration (IIRC ~2 seconds) thereafter. In other words: med bags stops working when someone shoots at you and starts working again a short time after they stop shooting at you.

You left out First Aid packs going back to what they were before. Great for mobile players.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 2:47am

So just to clarify on what has been said, I care nothing about med bags ever since the suppression change to them, what I wanna know is can med PACKS be picked up under suppression. But now that you guys mention it, I am interested in what happened to med BAGS as well. And I guess they did put it in the patch notes. My bad.
H&K weapons FTW! HK416, MP5, MG4, USP.45, G36(C/K), L85A2, MP7! All H&K FTW !Now you may be thinking to your self, "isn't the L85A2 by manufactured by BAE systems?" well it's not. Any weapon in the SA80 family that is LxxA2 means it has gotten H&K upgrades, any weapon that is LxxA1 is first issue. "'The more you know!' 'And knowing is half the Battle!'" My XBOX One stats Below. Quite good at everything except sniping. I F**KIN HATE SNIPING. I am a sh*t sniper. Also, I give you Health and Ammo like the F*CKIN game depends on it because it probably does to an extent.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:09pm

Yeah but the description in the patch notes are vague. I believe the suppression slows down the process of healing from the bag and does nothing for the small packs unless you get shot.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, March 6th 2015, 8:47pm

So just to clarify on what has been said, I care nothing about med bags ever since the suppression change to them, what I wanna know is can med PACKS be picked up under suppression. But now that you guys mention it, I am interested in what happened to med BAGS as well. And I guess they did put it in the patch notes. My bad.

First Aid Pack: They act like they used to. The only thing that stops them from healing you is if you take damage while being healed by one. That's it.

Medic Bag: You won't heal when receiving suppression (meaning being shot at) but it will start healing again shortly after getting shot at. The old nerf made it where you couldn't receive any healing throughout the whole time you were considered suppressed.

That help?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 5:01am

First Aid Pack: They act like they used to. The only thing that stops them from healing you is if you take damage while being healed by one. That's it.

Medic Bag: You won't heal when receiving suppression (meaning being shot at) but it will start healing again shortly after getting shot at. The old nerf made it where you couldn't receive any healing throughout the whole time you were considered suppressed.

That help?
That does indeed thank you. If anyone happens to know, the statistics for the new med bag would be nice though.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:16am

Med pack vs Med bag?

Which one heals faster and which ones are better for what scenarios? How exactly do they work now with the new patch? How fast does the small packs refill in your inventory after you use them?

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:02am

The small bag heals faster, in intervals of 10. Its main advantage is its ability to heal on the move, as healing takes place after the bag is picked up by a soldier. Also, I have never experienced a point where I had run out of little bags. I cannot tell you the exact numbers on how fast they refill, but it is certainly fast enough to not be a problem.
As for the post patch healing, there is no longer that terrible delay for the healing to start. I don't think it is instant, but within the time it takes to finish an engagement, you will be able to start healing again.