Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 22nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 4:19pm

The M4 is one of my most used carbines and I always run it with HB + Angled/Folding Grip. I tried out different setups and found that HB + Angled gives you a great benefit for medium to closer range engagements since you can spam it and still be very accurate with it. On longer-range targets you can decrease the burst interval and take time with your shots where the heavy barrel is again a great attachment.

Compensator + Stubby is something you coud use in CQB to medium-ish ranges...

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:45pm

I've had really good luck with the flash hider and stubby. Not really sure why but the stubby feels very accurate maybe it's just me because the range at which I should feel a difference is much greater than I usually engage with. I Play mostly domination and defuse. Occasional tdm or metro or pearl market.