Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:58am

What if I told you that comp angled lazer irons/rds in burst is OP?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:03am

What if I told you that comp angled lazer irons/rds in burst is OP?

No way!

Mind = blown
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:02am

Yeah the aek in burst is very good. Does it move the first shot multiplier to the 3rd shot like on the M16a4 and ak12?

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:46pm

My personal set up, and what i've been getting more accurate with is:
  • Kobra
  • Laser
  • Muzzle Break
  • Ergo

400DPI, 20%.

YT: http://bit.ly/1rHfjcB

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:45pm

Ergo makes the most sense for me because the gun shines in CQB/Mid and I wanna be able to dance while ADSing.

What if I told you you could dance just as well using the Stubby Grip and you wouldn't have to burst?

Wait really? Does the SIPS bonus really outweigh the Moving ADS bonus? Can you or someone else explain this. Every time I think I understand this game something changes.

It pulls to the right predictably so a Comp isn't all that great

You aren't reducing the horizontal deviations by pulling it to the left, you're just correcting the horizontal drift. So if two weapons have identical stats, but one has symmetrical recoil and the other doesn't, they will both have the same amount of horizontal shake regardless of you correcting the asymmetrical one's drift.

Topic about that

The compensator will reduce the amount/distance of horizontal recoil. You can't do that without it.

That thread was confusing. Everything I read seems counter inventive to my experiences in play time, but I guess that was just placebo? "I can actively counter the H recoil so it must be more accurate". Also wasn't that video made when "visual recoil" was still a thing?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MadMattDog" (Mar 3rd 2015, 3:51pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 4:27pm

Don't play on servers with South Americans. Best to play against those on the same continent.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:08pm

@MadMattDog

You didn't know?

Stubby caps your max spread at 66% of the original value. For most weapons, this is 0.99 ADS spread. You can fire however many shots you want, you won't budge from 0.99 spread.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:31pm

Yeah the aek in burst is very good. Does it move the first shot multiplier to the 3rd shot like on the M16a4 and ak12?

Unless there's a bugged gun out there, all weapons set to burst move the FSM.

It's fun running AEK with a 4x optic set to burst.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 8:49pm

@tehmoriz

That thread was confusing. Everything I read seems counter inventive to my experiences in play time, but I guess that was just placebo? "I can actively counter the H recoil so it must be more accurate". Also wasn't that video made when "visual recoil" was still a thing?

I always assumed the same as you, that the advantage of compensating the horizontal drift on asymmetrical weapons would grant benefits in accuracy over weapons with symmetrical recoil. That's not the case though. If it were I'd have higher accuracy numbers with the asymmetrical weapons across the board, because I'm pretty good at keeping them centered. I'm pretty sure his tests were for recoil and not visual recoil. Maybe he can shed some more light on this.

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:15pm

@tehmoriz

I always assumed the same as you, that the advantage of compensating the horizontal drift on asymmetrical weapons would grant benefits in accuracy over weapons with symmetrical recoil. That's not the case though. If it were I'd have higher accuracy numbers with the asymmetrical weapons across the board, because I'm pretty good at keeping them centered. I'm pretty sure his tests were for recoil and not visual recoil. Maybe he can shed some more light on this.

Visual recoil is gonna make the scope jump about more and not give an accurate representation of whats going on. It might mess up the test, might not, I can't say.

@MadMattDog

You didn't know?

Stubby caps your max spread at 66% of the original value. For most weapons, this is 0.99 ADS spread. You can fire however many shots you want, you won't budge from 0.99 spread.

I did not know this. That is very interesting. It doesn't say that on the "Quick attachment data", or it does and I just didn't interpret it that way.