Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, February 27th 2015, 4:48pm

Ideal weapon attachments for the aek?

I can't really find any setups I really like for the aek, suggestions please?

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, February 27th 2015, 5:25pm

I think Laser, RDS, Compensator, Angled Foregrip is the "standard".

Substitute Suppressor and/or Ergo grip depending on recoil control and game mode type.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, February 27th 2015, 5:26pm

Angled Grip + Compensator is the best in my experience.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 27th 2015, 6:39pm

I see a lot of people running the muzzle break or flash hider

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, February 27th 2015, 7:19pm

Well the vertical kick is so big for the AEK that very few people can handle a Heavy Barrel (and it's pointless as the HBar is for longer range engagements and the AEK is very much a closer ranged weapon).

Are you on PC or console though? The Muzzle Brake is generally something to be avoided, it's a bit of a noob trap attachment (it can kinda work ish with the AEK but isnt optimal), but this is mostly speaking from PC where controlling vertical recoil with a mouse is a LOT easier than on a control pad.

MBrake tends to be only worth it on DMRs on PC for most players, I hear it's great on consoles though. Flash Hider really isnt worth it over the Compensator for overall accuracy and gives very minor benefits - it's probably just people thinking "well i dont know what else to use so i'll just use the only thing with no drawbacks".

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, February 27th 2015, 7:33pm

Stubby + Hbar is an interesting option for CQB spray, because <.99 max spread while ADS. The recoil is unusable at range, but you pretty much don't have to burst this thing across all of its effective engagement range.

I'm fond of AFG+Flash hider. I can still dump mags with the lower SIPS for not having comp/mb, and the AFG makes it moderately usable at range.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 27th 2015, 9:44pm

I'm on Xbox one and the AIM assist is extremely strong and over powered as it is. I get one shotted by south Americans with aeks all the time. I've never really liked it but it seems that if you don't use the aek on domination then your at a severe disadvantage to all of these south American clans that flood the domination servers.

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 2:33am

Ergo + Suppressor was how I got most of my 500 kills. It pulls to the right predictably so a Comp isn't all that great and the heavy barrel is more of a hindrance with that RPM/FSM for longer ranges. Angled works nice if you want more fight in the mid range but practice makes up for not having it. Ergo makes the most sense for me because the gun shines in CQB/Mid and I wanna be able to dance while ADSing.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:40am

It pulls to the right predictably so a Comp isn't all that great

You aren't reducing the horizontal deviations by pulling it to the left, you're just correcting the horizontal drift. So if two weapons have identical stats, but one has symmetrical recoil and the other doesn't, they will both have the same amount of horizontal shake regardless of you correcting the asymmetrical one's drift.

Topic about that

The compensator will reduce the amount/distance of horizontal recoil. You can't do that without it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "stellar" (Mar 3rd 2015, 12:49am)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:50am

Ergo makes the most sense for me because the gun shines in CQB/Mid and I wanna be able to dance while ADSing.

What if I told you you could dance just as well using the Stubby Grip and you wouldn't have to burst?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies.