Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:13pm

Ideal barrel attachment for revolvers and Deagle?

Just wondering what attachments would you guys recommend on the revolver and Deagle? Is heavy barrel worth it or should I use something different? Any suggestions would gladly be appreciated.

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:30pm

Muzzle brake.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:52pm

HB. It makes the .44 a DMR, greatly helps with moving accuracy for all of them (great for sidearms) and the reduction of minspread for the "CQB revolvers" (Unica, SW40 and Rex) is very helpful. Recoil isn't that much of an issue on them anyway since you are placing individual shots with revolvers and their ROF is relatively low.

Can't really recommend something for the Deagle since I don't use it.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "C0llis" (Feb 20th 2015, 3:11pm)

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:03pm

Which one do you prefer?

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:26pm

I can recommend you throw it off a cliff and into one of those machines that turns shopping trolleys into small piles of metal filings :D

I usually run the .44 with the flash suppressor (although I will give it a go with the hbar since C0llis likes it) and don't use the REX or any of the other ones...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:17pm

I tend to run Muzzle Brake on all my revolvers as they're all blessed with a ridiculous 2 degrees of upward recoil (and negligible side to side). Heavy Barrel just feels completely uncontrollable for me and a lot of the revolvers have pretty good hipfire which the HB doesnt help with in the slightest. Using the MB on them is similar to the recommendation of using a Muzzle Brake on all of the DMRs - it's not that you really need the recoil reduction, but it's the most efficient way of having recoil+spread reset fully after each shot.

The only revolver i tend to use for long range is the Magnum .44, which actually I find has enough base ADS accuracy to not need a Heavy Barrel. All the other revolvers do really need an HBar if you want to try and use them as a longer range DMR but I tend to keep them to midrange rather than set them up for something suboptimal.

I always use the Heavy Barrel on the Deagle though. Not for any reason other than it just looks much better and it feels nicer to have a meaty kick on such a beast.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sapphidia" (Feb 20th 2015, 7:43pm)

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:41pm

You can use flash hider for the .44 if not using the x3 scope. If you're using said scope, I recommend the HBar for further reducing the spread.

Other revolvers "need" the HBar in the sense that, for the spread they have, you can't risk a miss with such a low capacity . I'd tell you the ranges at where a body shot is always 100% accurate with the base spread of each, but I forgot the formula for it (as I never wrote it down somewhere).

Deagle benefits from the HBar for the same spread reasons. While more spam-able, if you need to take an accurate shot then less spread is always a good thing. Then again, for accuracy just use the .44
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, February 20th 2015, 8:08pm

Heavy Barrel, but more importantly remember to always use an RDS or 3x Scope.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Mar 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, February 20th 2015, 8:43pm

I can recommend you throw it off a cliff and into one of those machines that turns shopping trolleys into small piles of metal filings :D

I usually run the .44 with the flash suppressor (although I will give it a go with the hbar since C0llis likes it) and don't use the REX or any of the other ones...
Desert eagle with a silencer is the perfect execution tool when you sneak up on some fools. Much quicker than knifing.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, February 20th 2015, 10:13pm

Desert eagle with a silencer is the perfect execution tool when you sneak up on some fools. Much quicker than knifing.

.44 magnum works as an execution tool too (I don't knife anymore) but has the added bonuses of sounding awesome and not being the stupid fucking DEagle :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!