Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Hau_ruck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:24pm

after update game no longer works

so im in Australia and I saw the message that the game would be down for one hour the other night so far all servers have been completely empty in the server browser for about 24 hours. wtf kind of update is this. the "game no longer works" surprise update to make me buy hardline? i have to actually use quick match now like im stuck back in BC2 time. gaaahh

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:45pm

seriously, im going to fucking murder someone if this game doesnt start working soon. it worked before. then you did an update. it doesnt work now.

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:50pm

Can't report on mobile, but this thread is pointless and needs to either be locked, or the original post needs to be changed to make this a discussion, not a rant.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:51pm

I don't know what's up with that. I get as many servers as usual. Are you sure you don't have any absurd filters on that would hide every server? Also I have heard Australia doesn't have that many servers in the first place so...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:17pm

sorry didnt mean to make it a rant but im surprised nobody else has this problem. nothing is coming up regardless of what filters i have on. all that works is quick match

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:34pm

sorry didnt mean to make it a rant but im surprised nobody else has this problem. nothing is coming up regardless of what filters i have on. all that works is quick match

I asked my australian friend if server browser works for him and he can find servers without any problems.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:43pm

there are a few people on gamefaqs who are having the same problem as me. all the serves are empty.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:53pm

Oooh you play on PS4, that could explain some of it. There might have been a platform specific bug in the code of sorts and thus you can't see the servers. I am pretty sure they are working on a patch for it but I have no idea about PS4's updating policy so I don't know how soon they will get a patch out for that.

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:34pm

I can see servers fine on Battlelog. Try there?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 6:48pm

If your internet is shit enough no servers will load up on the browser. Make sure you've a stable connection before trying to search for any servers. Source: My internet is shit and it happens often-

If you're COMPLETELY sure it is not your internet failing to load the server list, go to the server filter and tick every region on the world to check if you can find ANY server without joining. You can also type "[DICE]" to see if any official servers pop up on the search tab.

Again, it is most likely your internet taking a dump.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.