Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:16pm

MP412 is a solid choice with a good balance between range and CQB. It also has dat reload.
REX mustard race, because when it comes to the reload, all the other revolvers be playin' ketchup.

@ViperFTW
What about when you're using the LSW's (QBB, RPK-12/-74M, Ultimax) sans AWS? Would a revolver better suit those guns as a sidearm?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:34pm

Quoted

MP412 is a solid choice with a good balance between range and CQB. It also has dat reload.
REX mustard race, because when it comes to the reload, all the other revolvers be playin' ketchup.

@ViperFTW
What about when you're using the LSW's (QBB, RPK-12/-74M, Ultimax) sans AWS? Would a revolver better suit those guns as a sidearm?

Though I ain't Viper, I'm gonna say yes and no. If you can get those OSHSs, they're much better. If not, you'd be better off with a CQC oriented pistol.

Or, Unica. Unica is love. Unica is life.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 10:29pm

@ViperFTW

Its less of a problem with magazine size and more with ammo limitations. I love the .44 cos I can use it how I used it in BF3: A sidearm. Something I can get out and fuck shit up with if I'm totally out of primary, not necessarily better than a primary but good enough to cover my arse until I find some ammo. Ergo, something when I'm playing Assault, Engineer or even Recon.
Thing about revolvers is that they hit hard, very hard! That kind of damage is extremely useful cos it can give you not only a good sidearm but also a good finisher if you can aim. To go even further off topic before I reign it back in on the last sentence, the main reason I'm still a bit irritated by BF4 is because there are too many revolvers! BF3's balance was better in that respect, one that hits like a bus but fires slower and one that fires faster but couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from 30 paces. You didn't have any of this Unica 6/SW40 middle ground bullshit...And not a fucking DEagle in sight!!!

Anyways: a nice summary. 'Sidearms' are probably more suited to classes that don't have the keys to the ammo cupboard and its not really a matter of magazine size HOWEVER the lovely versatility of the .44 and REX means that, if you can aim, you can make them work. :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!