Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 10:38pm

There is absolutely no reason to take the primary anti-infantry class anymore on any maps except locker and metro.

You get the most accurate automatic weapons in the game, can heal yourself and teammates between fights and bring back allies from the dead. There is no denying Assault is still the infantry king. Support might be better in an open firefight, but the medkit allows you to heal up between them, while his wounds will usually remain.

any other type 88 fans out there? been using it religiously since BC2

I know Matimi0 is very fond of it. I like to run it with bipod + suppressor. M240B is the absolute favorite though, no matter what 3VN says :P
High five,
@Zer0Cod3x
I don't know why people prefer 240B over PKP. It is only 50 rpm higher (which you never use anyway since these guns aren't meant for full auto shooting) and huge horizontal recoil. PKP is just superior all round tbh. Throw a compensator on pkp and you have a death machine.

Heh, this. And it's even not that 50 rpm higher. It's essentially just the same gun with more recoil and faster firing sound.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 1:19pm

M249 personally the lower vertical recoil makes it easier to use with heavy barrel

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 2:35pm

yeah i haven't found much use for the m240 in bf4. in bf3 it was imo the best gun in the game since it had 200 rounds and when bipodded it could actually stand up to the endless waves of assaults and with a 3.4 sight could kill at almost any range easily. throw in good teammates, claymores, some good situational awareness and a keen eye for even the slightest movement and you could become a killing machine.

in bf4 though with the new "WHAT" suppression system, only 100 rounds, a bipod that can't deploy on most surfaces in the game and the ever ridiculous SRR one shotting anything that stops moving, the m240 is just a hollow shell of what it once was.

ill take the type 88 any day