Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 3:46pm

Directional exiting from vehicles is broken. In BF3 it worked rather well and you could often control where you would exit the vehicle from but in BF4 it seems like it's a mix between "random direction" and "direction that gets you exploded".

Oh yeah, this sucks. Big time
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 10:25am

Amtrac speed in water way too slow for large bodies of water (see: oman)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nosedigger" (Dec 13th 2014, 10:34am)

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 2:51pm

First person view when driving open vehicles (quad, jeep, snowmobile etc.) is locked to the default FOV (60?). It should be using the player FOV.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 9:26am

are the people saying the MRAP type vehicles and light jeeps are useless playing a totally different game from me? check my stats, these things are great if you take the time to get used to how they work. personally i would like a few more weapons on them. it was great in BF3 how you had the AA one with rockets that could destroy tanks from accross the map. you also had the ones with an mg and grenade launcher that were alot of fun. here they are still great though, particularly the chinese MRAP which seems alot faster than the others.

i think what the open topped jeeps need is a bullet shield like back in BC2, in that game they didnt make much difference since all the guns were full auto laserbeams but i think in this one they would make the enemy have to tapfire instead of being able to full auto fire at you while you're in the turret.

i spend alot of time driving around in these things rather than go on foot for alot of reasons

1. infinite MG that is pretty accurate, has zoom and 25 damage model, no recoild etc. i wouldnt mind a buff to these particularly the ones on the open jeeps.

2. you can move around and cap alot faster

3. if you keep moving you don't have to worry much about rpgs

4. immune to small arms fire and even if rockets hit you dont dies in one go

5. assaults can't hurt you at all unless they are using the m320. recons and supports can't hurt you except with c4 which is alot harder to hit with than a primary weapon would be

they could definitely use a buff to acceleration particularly considering how stupidly fast infantry can run in this game. it takes to long to get back up to full speed after switching to the mg to kill someone.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 6:44pm

are the people saying the MRAP type vehicles and light jeeps are useless playing a totally different game from me?

AFAIK, the following is true.

You know how tanks receive more damage from behind?

Jeeps have that too, except it applies to the front.

For tanks it's not a problem because you drive forwards.

For the MRAP it's a big problem because driving backwards is impractical. So you drive around pointing your weak spot to the enemy. Did I mention that 40mm are enough to mobility kill them? IIRC, they do.

It seems more like you were against people who don't know how to destroy jeeps.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 7:24pm

generally i very rarely encounter any assaults running m320s, most run medkit/ defibs i suppose.

yes i get mobility hits all the time but that doesn't really matter, you just switch to the mg and kill the guy. i think most people's problem with these vehicles is poor accuracy with the gun. this has been the case since BC2. somehow people get good at keyholing shots with sniper rifles and yet can't hit anything with vehicle mounted mgs. i see players regularly just firing all over the place. maybe they don't know you can zoom or something. once you get used to these mgs you can easily kill enemies either before they hit you or just after. most players, even high level ones often seem to assume you won't shoot them and just stand there reloading/ aiming at you, ripe for the slaughter.

good situational awareness is very important. drive around to the sides of battles if possible, not straight at enemies. also be ready to bail at any moment if needed. sure the vehicle won't last forever but you can always get at least a few kills eve if you are unlucky.

most players are just stupid, they drive right int groups of enemies and/ or into heavily contested flags and get c4'd/ rpg'd. the idea is to sit back shooting everyone, preferably with friendly infantry support. catch infantry out in the open and they're screwed.

you just have to get good at using 3rd person view while driving and getting very quick at switching seats.

look at my stats if you don't believe me. i can't have gotten lucky that consistently

This post by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Thursday, January 15th 2015, 7:26pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Monday, January 19th 2015, 3:43am) with the following reason: make an effort to be useful

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 7:29pm

oh, one last thing, if you can't hit a particular guy for whatever reason, just keep repairing the vehicle from the safe side of it. if you choose the mechanic spec you can generally repair just as fast as he can damage. just wait till he's reloading/ runs out of rockets. this sometimes happens with skyscraper campers.

or you can combine the vehicle with a tugs for point capture or MP-APS for a good defensive position. so many options to choose from and all are better than being a squishy infantryman

just watch out for squaddie idiots spawning on your vehicle and driving into the nearest wall or cluster of c4/ mines.

to be honest mines are generally my biggest problem since spotting them is buggy as hell and half the time they seem to have glitched into the ground. so many times ive driven up to an area where im sure mines are, spotted wildly then driven up and exploded. in tanks now i usually switch to gunner as an added precaution since you can use prox scan to find them.