Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:31am

Care to explain this "door dodging"?
If I recall, it is a technique performed by turning your heli perpendicular to an incoming rocket so that the rocket goes through the side doors. This will cause the rocket to get stuck in a tracking loop and eventually explode.

I've only pulled it off a few times but Labby is our resident heli-master.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 2:05am

Care to explain this "door dodging"?
If I recall, it is a technique performed by turning your heli perpendicular to an incoming rocket so that the rocket goes through the side doors. This will cause the rocket to get stuck in a tracking loop and eventually explode.

I've only pulled it off a few times but Labby is our resident heli-master.
Ahh yes I know all about that, just didn't know it by that name.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 3:40pm

M1 needs some serious TLC compared to the T90 and Typ99. It handles like a pregnant cow. There is so much shit you can pull off with the other two tanks (like spinning out to dodge rockets) that you simply can't even dream of doing with M1.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 4:15pm

The good thing is that all these issues will be addressed soon.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 4:59pm

Is it a bug that the Amtrack has less traction than a fucking snowmobile?

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 5:59pm

Probably caused by bad vehicle physics that prevent better tuning of numbers.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 6:36pm

OK. Because I was playing Final Stand Rush last night and on Giants the attackers get an Amtrack. I couldn't get it up a stupid little hill, it was ridiculous. I nearly screamed. It's supposed to be a heavily armored transport vehicle, but it isn't even that heavily armored, so at least give it more frickin traction.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 6:43pm

Yeah... I tried giving the MRAP more torque, but that just breaks everything due to fucked up vehicle physics. IRL the lower the gear, the higher the torque, but the lower the top speed. BF4, the lower the gear the higher the torque and top speed...
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 7:06pm

The above convo makes me hopeful that we might have vehicle physics that are less FUBAR soon.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 7:10pm

Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the info on what elements of vehicles are bugged, wrong, or inconsistent.

I would suggest coming onto the Symthic TS and asking there. most of the guys who know those will be happy to explain / show and talk you through things on there. much easier and faster than the forums. Also most the guys you want are kinda lazy, and speaking takes less effort than typing.

Thanks, sounds like a good idea, but... how does Teamspeak? Also, I'll have to track down a headset that I can use in my PC.

Teamspeak ip is in my sig.

And some bug examples:

MAA cannons, miniguns, jet cannons, and possibly others have broken spread increase. Due to what's probably a rounding error, their spread just doesn't increase at all.

Then there's door dodging, which at this point is starting to feel more like a game mechanic than a bug.

Door dodging the poorer brother of go ol D flares (I miss them so much)
theaha for president!!!

"RIP Flare Glitch. 10/1/13-11/25/13. The game will never be the same without you." - Labby