Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 7:46am

Known vehicle bugs and errors?

Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the info on what elements of vehicles are bugged, wrong, or inconsistent. Stuff like the DV-15 having only 1/0 TOW instead of 1/1, the minigun arc difference between the two boats, different top speeds for vehicles, and various other faction differences. Bugs/errors that are across all factions are wanted too, of course, like the predictive reticles not working properly (did that go live in CTE yet?). I know some of these things, but not most of them on a technical level.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 9:04am

So things like how the Z-11w and the little bird have contradiction tails in which one is solid and the other clips though walls?
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 9:07am

So things like how the Z-11w and the little bird have contradiction tails in which one is solid and the other clips though walls?

Yes like that. And I definitely hadn't noticed that.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 9:11am

Yes like that. And I definitely hadn't noticed that.

why do think the little bird can go into all those tight areas so easily the horizontal part noclips.

similarly this also on the transports and AH but they make more sense in that they make it so that they are ~ same size/Dimensions.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,624)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 11:12am

Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the info on what elements of vehicles are bugged, wrong, or inconsistent.

I would suggest coming onto the Symthic TS and asking there. most of the guys who know those will be happy to explain / show and talk you through things on there. much easier and faster than the forums. Also most the guys you want are kinda lazy, and speaking takes less effort than typing.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 1:06pm

Hey guys, I'm looking to find all the info on what elements of vehicles are bugged, wrong, or inconsistent.

I would suggest coming onto the Symthic TS and asking there. most of the guys who know those will be happy to explain / show and talk you through things on there. much easier and faster than the forums. Also most the guys you want are kinda lazy, and speaking takes less effort than typing.

Thanks, sounds like a good idea, but... how does Teamspeak? Also, I'll have to track down a headset that I can use in my PC.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 2:45pm

Thanks, sounds like a good idea, but... how does Teamspeak? Also, I'll have to track down a headset that I can use in my PC.

Teamspeak ip is in my sig.

And some bug examples:

MAA cannons, miniguns, jet cannons, and possibly others have broken spread increase. Due to what's probably a rounding error, their spread just doesn't increase at all.

Then there's door dodging, which at this point is starting to feel more like a game mechanic than a bug.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 2:58pm

Engine/gearbox physics are broken. The lower the gear, the better. More torque and more top speed. Should be less top speed.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:04pm

Havok HS do 30 dmg while the rest do 20
MAA sights are misaligned
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:29am

Teamspeak ip is in my sig.

And some bug examples:

MAA cannons, miniguns, jet cannons, and possibly others have broken spread increase. Due to what's probably a rounding error, their spread just doesn't increase at all.

Then there's door dodging, which at this point is starting to feel more like a game mechanic than a bug.

Care to explain this "door dodging"?

Also, Abrams acceleration and top speed is crap compared to the others.