Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "1BIggyDoggy" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:32pm

Fall stats update?

The stats on Battlelog and Symthic don't match. which one is accurate?

Ex. SCAR-H
Battlelog Damage 40.
Symthic Damage 33.
Thx.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,088)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:36pm

Battlelog doesn't provide real values, only some kind of "percentage" of some max damage. You can only really compare one against another ("this has more dmg than this"), but that's it.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:37pm

Symthic.

Battlelog devs basically put those numbers to give people a "feel" on the guns. There are some utter misconceptions, like the SCAR's 40 damage, or the G18's 1100RPM firerate.

Also, ninja'd.
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

• "1BIggyDoggy" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:39pm

More than happy to research here then. Always have used this site. You all do great work and for those of us eggheads it's far better than Battlelog. THANKS!

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:38am

or the G18's 1100RPM firerate.

The damage, accuracy, stability, and all those numbers are completely arbitrary and meaningless, but not RoFs; the G18 is just an error (as are the 93R, AK-12, and LSAT).
Who has fun, wins.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:39am

the G18 is just an error (as are the 93R, AK-12, and LSAT).

In case you haven't noticed, Battlelog is riddled with errors.

750 RPM BF3 M240B anyone?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:46am

the G18 is just an error (as are the 93R, AK-12, and LSAT).

In case you haven't noticed, Battlelog is riddled with errors.

750 RPM BF3 M240B anyone?

Sure, I was simply noting it's a totally different kind of error. These are all the ones that I found when I compiled my list of bugs and errors:

-CZ-3 is listed as 20 rounds in its info section, but is correctly 30. Text error only.

-AK-12 and LSAT are both 650rpm, but are listed as 680 and 700 respectively. Text error.

-The A-91 is 5.56mm, not 5.45mm. Its correct name, 5.56A-91, is even written on the gun itself. Text error.

-CBJ-MS listed as having burst, but correctly doesn't. Text error.

-QBS-09, 870, M1014, SPAS-12, UTS-15, and Shorty all incorrectly include the +1 in the chamber in their ammo capacity. Possibly by design since in-game they always have a loaded chamber. Would be better without though. Text error.

-Saiga-12K and Hawk also include the +1, which is an error no matter what. Text error.

-QBB-95 listed as 75 rounds instead of 80. Text error.

-G18 and 93R listed as 1100rpm, but are actually 900rpm. Given you guys apparently have a fix for the high RoF issue, in this case I'd rather see them both increased to actually being 1100rpm, which is both authentic and the G18 already has the recoil of an 1100rpm gun.
Who has fun, wins.