Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:18pm

Cte desert eagle?

What's the desert eagle like in cte? Do the Nerf's effect it to the point where it's better to use some thing different? Also is the 44 magnum a viable choice now? Anyone try it with heavy barrel?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:40pm

I'd post changelog of Desert eagle (current database vs. the one that will be released later this month) but the script is bucking up for some random reason.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "Iammeatt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:44pm

Do you notice a difference in the game play;

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:49pm

Do you notice a difference in the game play;

I am not in CTE nor I have Premium so hard to say :P
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 3:22pm

Heere we go. I totally didn't mess up weapon names in table which we use to identify them.
Deagle 44 changes from next BF4 patch (afaik):

Source code

Deagle 44: Ammo - from 44Magnum to 44Magnum_Auto
Deagle 44: EDmg - from 37.5 to 28
Deagle 44: InitialSpeed_Silencer - from 200 to 270
Deagle 44: MaxDistance - from 600 to 480
Deagle 44: HIPRecoilRight - from 0.3 to 0.35
Deagle 44: ADSStandBaseMin - from 0.25 to 0.35
Deagle 44: ADSRecoilLeft - from 0.3 to 0.35
Deagle 44: HIPRecoilLeft - from 0.3 to 0.35
Deagle 44: InitialSpeed - from 400 to 320
Deagle 44: ADSRecoilRight - from 0.3 to 0.35
Deagle 44: ADSProneBaseMin - from 0.1 to 0.35
Deagle 44: ADSCrouchBaseMin - from 0.2 to 0.35

Date of registration
: Aug 22nd 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 3:49pm

WHAT? A 37 to 28 demage model? Come on DICE! How is this going to be better than the Unica or the Magnum?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 3:53pm

WHAT? A 37 to 28 demage model? Come on DICE! How is this going to be better than the Unica or the Magnum?

It will be almost as deadly as now at under 30m. It still has superior fire rates, bigger magazine and faster reloads. Also Unica 6 seems to have EDmg of 26 so they don't differ much damage wise.
I will personally welcome these changes :V (non-premium-fag here)

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 4:01pm

It will be almost as deadly as now at under 30m. It still has superior fire rates, bigger magazine and faster reloads. Also Unica 6 seems to have EDmg of 26 so they don't differ much damage wise.
I will personally welcome these changes :V (non-premium-fag here)

So it will turn into the spamcannon it is now with correct stats? Nice... Still using unica tho (premium fag here)
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Date of registration
: Aug 22nd 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 4:05pm

I don't have premium either but got the Dragons Teeth DLC because of the Bulldog the Deagle and the Maps. Well, let's see how all these re-balanced guns play out once the patch is out before we make the final conclusion. I might unlock the Magnum and give it a try with the 3x scope.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 4:24pm

Pre nerf DEAGLE was SW40 with better damage, mag, reload... They fixed that. It is still very popular in CTE.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"