Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "TenTo" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 17th 2014

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 2:25am

Extracting Battlefield 4 Texture Files.

Hi Symthic,

a user on reddit has posted extracted battlefield 4 textures. Reddit-Threat

Does anyone know what terms I have to search for to find decent tutorials to do the same?

Since I have no experience in this field I don't know where to start and /u/radgamerdan isn't willing to share his knowledge. :huh:

Thanks. :)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:13am

A guy by the name Dainiuxxx made a pretty simple tool for extracting textures. It can be found here http://www.bfeditor.org/forums/index.php…showtopic=15857. As for tutorials....there isn't really any. I think Hattiwatti's youtube might have some tutorial on how to start working with the files. Its one of those things that if you know what you are doing, its super simple. If you don't, then you in for a world of learning.

Soon enough I'm probably gonna post a big zip of all the textures(or maybe just Dragons Teeth textures) because a lot of people seem to wanna get at these textures for easter egg hunts and what not. Depends on how big of a download it will all make for and if I can easily get at the 2000 some odd textures that don't convert properly due to some DICE file trickery.