Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Afromelon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:02pm

ADS times

I've tried using the search function but that didn't work very well. Someone posted a thread a while ago with the ADS times for lots of weapons with lots of different scopes. And i'm not talking about this thread here ADS timings (manual testing) there was a more recent one that i can't seem to find i believe, that had a much more detailed list. Like, multiple sniper rifles, not just the srr-61 for example.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:09pm

@3verstsnorth

could that be the link you have, the one to the text document? sorry I lost my bookmarks after I reinstalled OS :/

@Afromelon

all you need to know bro is that AWS deployment time = 0.5x MG4 deployment time,making it the best LMG out there huehuehue
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

• "Afromelon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:23pm

I don't just want to know for lmg's - i want to know what snipers have the fastest scope ins, with rds, scopes, 4x, 3.4x, in order from fastest to slowest.. the point is is there is already a thread where someone posted that information and its extremely hard to find.

Date of registration
: Apr 16th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:06pm

Aren't they all the same? I thought the ADS time depends only on a weapon class + optic used (Iron Sights and low power scopes default ADS, mid and long range ones 2 frames (in 60 FPS) more).

Edit: the only thing I know is that GOL Magnum has 0,233 (0,01(6), or 1 frame in 60 FPS recording) sec. ADS time for long range scopes.