Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "The_Anarchist" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 3:16pm

BF4 high levels

Something has recently started to bother me. In BF4 im a colonel 113 it takes nearly half a million points for me too rank up and to only receive 1 gold battlepack. It seems like too much work and not enough reward. My last gold battlepack contained 5 25% xp boosts so im sure anyone near my level will understand why im salty. I havent even gotten half the knives. Im a bit of a completionist. I just feel that if you are at a high level and still ranking up that you should receive a greater reward every time you gain another rank. Thoughts and input are more than welcome.
Baby I'm an Anarchist.

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 3:32pm

I believe we soon also get battlepacks when we get class service stars. But they removed it because there was a bug. But it comes back soon i believe.
But i agree with you. I have for alot of my guns all the battlepacks and i am atm 119. So dont see alot of battlepacks anymore. But hopefully service star battlepacks is gonna help.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 3:57am

That is rather unlucky... I'm 120 Colonel and the only knives I don't have are the three that I believe will be released with Premium Battlepacks being, the Precision, Dive and Tactical. I also have all the camos as well. I wonder why the game screwed you so hard? Hopefully when they add back in the Class Service Stars like @HybridTheory85 said, you will be rewarded handsomely with an array of sharp objects to chose from :thumbup:
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

• "The_Anarchist" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 11th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:02pm

Thanks for the great responses guys. The battlelog forums seem to be filled with alot less helpful people and mostly trolls in my experiences. You guys were very helpful.
Baby I'm an Anarchist.