Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:09am

Well with over 1300 knife kills and 2 Melee Medals I think that my "expertise" would help here basically in bf4 it's gotten a little more difficult in the knifing area because of the counter knife animation but if I remember correctly, counter-knife angle is 55°(so you got 305° to work with). So to counter this I just run past them, jump/run left if I come from the right of them(right if on the left side of them), then do a quick 180° and knife(middle mouse for me), since majority of players don't react fast enough or have a low sensitivity/small mouse pad, it causes them to lift up the mouse increasing the time it takes to rotate 180°. There apparently is a glitch that cancels the counter knife option, and rather not say since it isn't concrete enough anyways.

You can also

Just be sneaky.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:16am

Apparently if you initiate a frontal knife while jumping towards the target, they cannot block it.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:47am

Apparently if you initiate a frontal knife while jumping towards the target, they cannot block it.

Yup but it's iffy and could depend on "timing or angle of attack is important". Since there is a horizontal FOV limitation... is there a vertical one too?

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

ammo regen pls

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:20pm

Knife only servers are the insane, like Collis said it's total knifeception but on the flip side it can be a lot of fun
The one time I played a round of a knife only server. One way to get a 1.5/-1 2-1 K/D is this though, basically you just pick out stragglers / people at the end of the knife chain, make sure you have enough time before the next enemy gets close, then when you get chased run away from the wannabe tag-grabber and run straight into a mob of your own guys.
Use flashbangs to blind enemies and shoot a DMR just past their head to instill fear into their hearts huehuehue
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:57pm

Well with over 1300 knife kills and 2 Melee Medals

Wow, that's pretty damn impressive! I only have 14 knife ribbons & 426 knife kills behind my name... How have you racked up so many knife kills? Do you go knife only?
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 12:26am

Well with over 1300 knife kills and 2 Melee Medals

Wow, that's pretty damn impressive! I only have 14 knife ribbons & 426 knife kills behind my name... How have you racked up so many knife kills? Do you go knife only?

It's just my play style and taking advantage of the animation with knifing, I have never actually been in a knife only server.

Tip: learn to play chess.

Things that I support

ammo regen pls

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KROLMAN" (May 24th 2014, 6:01am)