Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 9:41pm

Someone already mentioned the bullpup bonus, adding a Heavy-Barrel in the mix along with the Ergo/Vert grip makes it a monster on the move.
Just had a go with HBar and Angled on Zavod. I got my new Carbine record with it. Absolutely ridiculous match!

I was alternating between Burst and Full-Auto but was having success with both. Full-Auto is probably better overall; you don't tend to lose as much up close, and with the angled, bursting is pretty easy anyway. The only thing aout it is the ammo consumption. I've got to give it some more playtime before I decide wether I prefer it over the Flash Hider. On paper, HBar looks like it would be terrible, but for whatever reason, it realy works. Conversely, the compensator looks like it would be ideal, but I never seemed to do as well with it. Maybe Comp/Stubby? I think I like the Angled too much!

Well, HB knocks the .375 standing spread down to .1875 (better than stock ARs) and the .675 moving spread down to .576, and only increases the V-recoil from .34 to .51, which is around the SCAR-H's recoil. If you add an ergo, the moving spread cuts down even further to .4755 making it damn near 1911 accurate on the move. Along with the other bullpup carbines in this setup it's the second best moving ADS spread in the game, second to the 1911.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 9:52pm

Someone already mentioned the bullpup bonus, adding a Heavy-Barrel in the mix along with the Ergo/Vert grip makes it a monster on the move.
Just had a go with HBar and Angled on Zavod. I got my new Carbine record with it. Absolutely ridiculous match!

I was alternating between Burst and Full-Auto but was having success with both. Full-Auto is probably better overall; you don't tend to lose as much up close, and with the angled, bursting is pretty easy anyway. The only thing aout it is the ammo consumption. I've got to give it some more playtime before I decide wether I prefer it over the Flash Hider. On paper, HBar looks like it would be terrible, but for whatever reason, it realy works. Conversely, the compensator looks like it would be ideal, but I never seemed to do as well with it. Maybe Comp/Stubby? I think I like the Angled too much!

Well, HB knocks the .375 standing spread down to .1875 (better than stock ARs) and the .675 moving spread down to .576, and only increases the V-recoil from .34 to .51, which is around the SCAR-H's recoil. If you add an ergo, the moving spread cuts down even further to .4755 making it damn near 1911 accurate on the move. Along with the other bullpup carbines in this setup it's the second best moving ADS spread in the game, second to the 1911.

Yeah, but I would do this with the QZB and use it for Engi on conquest. tho, the QZB certainly isn't the beast the MTAR is at CQB, it does have a lower spread increase, and you can focus on head shots.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 12:46am

Either Suppressor+Stubby or Ergo+Compensator, depending on what you're using it for.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 11:02am

For suppressed, I'll run suppressor and angled. For normal, comp and stubby. All with RDS and laser

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 12:46am

o Holo/1x Sight
o Green Laser
o Heavy Barrel
o Vertical
o Urban Spray (Neutralizes the nerfesque colour of the thing and looks good with the attachments)

Like it's been said, brutally good moving spread combined with reliable hipfire and high TTK. Learn to control the recoil and you have a close-quarters baller of a primary.
I usually keep an M1911/HeavyBarrel in the hip for headglitchers.

EDIT for post #870:

Not that I have to be.

But I'm a surgeon with this fucking shotgun.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DeathOfTheDodo" (May 25th 2014, 12:53am)