Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Feral411" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 13th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, May 16th 2014, 3:47pm

Service star XP not registering

Just had a quick question to see how many people this is effecting.

When I get service stars it appears that the higher number ones are not registering my XP at the end of the round. For example I know for certain that my attack boat, attack jet and most recently my engineer no longer register and they are all above service star 15.

Therefor I have missed out on approximately over 150,000 XP, and that's base not including Boosts or the double XP events.

It's a little frustrating being that I am level 116 and it requires a good chunk of XP to level up... Not to mention I am lucky if I get a 50% boost from any battlepacks (I haven't even got a single 200% boost which is another problem all together)

I have reported the issue to EA but no fix or suggestions were given besides "if you wait the xp will register a day or two later", this obviously did not happen

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, May 16th 2014, 6:11pm

I've got the same problem with my service stars over 10-15. Probably at least a million XP lost by now. :(
bob

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, May 16th 2014, 6:18pm

Same here. Just as annoying as dying when the game is over and you cant move. for example when you are in a jet flying towards the ground, jumping off a building or being out of bounds.

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, May 16th 2014, 6:21pm

Same here. Just as annoying as dying when the game is over and you cant move. for example when you are in a jet flying towards the ground, jumping off a building or being out of bounds.
Those things don't really matter though, nothing that happens after the round is over is recorded in your stats :)
bob

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, May 16th 2014, 9:15pm

Those things don't really matter though, nothing that happens after the round is over is recorded in your stats :)

Realy? it always shows up on the scoreboard after the game?

PS: i checked my battlereport of one of those rounds. true indeed. still dumb that it shows up after the round.

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, May 16th 2014, 9:47pm

I believe they fall under additional points if you dont see the star during the first count.

• "Feral411" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 13th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, May 16th 2014, 9:53pm

I believe they fall under additional points if you dont see the star during the first count.

That's what I thought but when I don't get 12500 points that round or in the subsequent rounds I don't think that is the case. Not exactly sure what makes up the additional points.