Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

• "KROLMAN" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 9:25am

Sensitivity CTE BF vs Default BF [Solved / Under Further Investigation]

Since the beginning of BF4 I use this website to calculate a 8"/360 in the game using 1800 DPI, the value being 0.005908, But after downloading and being part of CTE it seems that it has changed from a 8"/360 to a 10"/360 and here is the kicker in the CTE version of BF4 it's a 11"/360. The two versions share a settings file but it seems that the two versions interperate (is that a word?) the values differently. I consider the website to be a constant since it hasn't changed.

Has anyone else had the same issue as me? or am I 1/2 full of shit. Also if anyone has time could you double check if that website is accurate(since it ain't working for me)?

P.S. I took me 3 tries to write this since I pressed back on my mouse twice :cursing: ,anyone know a plugin to prevent that?
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KROLMAN" (May 17th 2014, 10:23am)

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:08am

The sensitivity is the same for me.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, May 16th 2014, 8:32pm

are you talking about with the new ADS options? The uniform solder aiming does....change stuff. Not sure what yet but I'm figuring it out. However with it turned off it seems normal to me.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, May 16th 2014, 8:54pm

Saw a vid on YT yesterday that said universal solider aiming is a setting to normalize the differences between the hip and ADS sensitivities across all sights.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, May 16th 2014, 9:08pm

Saw a vid on YT yesterday that said universal solider aiming is a setting to normalize the differences between the hip and ADS sensitivities across all sights.

Yeah that is what the description leads me to believe. However it doesn't seem to be working quite like I thought it would. Scopes have LookSpeed multipliers. For example, hip fire is 1.0, reddots 0.6, 3.4x have 0.36. I would think the setting would just remove the look speed modifier or change it to 1.0. Then everything has the same sens. Instead of doing that both hip fire and and ads sens are changed and not equal to each other. ...then again normalization doesn't really mean equal to. and I was testing on the TEST range which may cause the client to miss out on stuff since its not on the actual level list the game uses. :/

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

KROLMAN

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

• "KROLMAN" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 10:18am

SORRY PEOPLE it was my mistake probably was drunk, insane or tired. I tried it one more time after seeing this,
and I was testing on the TEST range which may cause the client to miss out on stuff since its not on the actual level list the game uses. :/
and I am 1/2 full of shit but that website that I use is wrong rather than a 8"360 in game I have a 10"360 in game which is... ok, but still something changed in sensitivity values or the way they are interperated(?). I gonna test my mouse more if it is a DPI thing, cause it may be a profile thing.

P.S. never buy a wireless mouse that can switch on the fly from wired and wireless... It fucks it up. Had to tell the maker once before but the next week new drivers so they listen. Then again still a daym good mouse if I say so myself.

P.P.S Anyone know a program that can simulate specific large amounts of mouse movement in 1 direction.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KROLMAN" (May 17th 2014, 10:25am)