Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "JPull07" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:04am

Aws question

I've been doing aws only gameplay lately for my Hardcore conquest sessions. I like the rate of fire and I like the magazine size. The reload is nice also. My problem is with the attachments.. What do you guys put on it? I'm trying to veer away form lasers as I feel they reveal your posistion more then anything else. I had a heavy barrel and Angeled grip on it but I'm on not sure that's the best way. Also right now I only have the rds and the holo unlocked for it.. Any Tips here?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JPull07" (May 15th 2014, 2:11am)

This post by "habergowd" (Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:53am) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:55am)

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:07am

@habergowd
It says "aws" like in the first line
OT: Angled HB

Date of registration
: Mar 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:52am

Stubby-Silencer for backrage, Angled-Muzzle for killing enemies at close range+ tap firing at med-long range and Angled-HB for micro bursting at medium and long range only.
I shy towards the Stubby silencer, just because the support class cannot heal himself. This means engaging multiple targets in a fire fight (which is what the support should excel in) is even more risky than an assault player's chances. While an assault player can heal inbetween engagements, it's a long and lengthy process for the support class.

I'd like to go on record by saying I like you already :)

*Activates Jedi Mind Powers*

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:53am

Stubby-Silencer for backrage, Angled-Muzzle for killing enemies at close range+ tap firing at med-long range and Angled-HB for micro bursting at medium and long range only.
I shy towards the Stubby silencer, just because the support class cannot heal himself. This means engaging multiple targets in a fire fight (which is what the support should excel in) is even more risky than an assault player's chances. While an assault player can heal inbetween engagements, it's a long and lengthy process for the support class.

Stubby suppressor is a really shitty loadout, so is angled muzzle brake.
Might as well stick with angled and rotate betwen hbar/comp and suppressor

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 4:19am

Stubby suppressor is a really shitty loadout, so is angled muzzle brake.
Might as well stick with angled and rotate betwen hbar/comp and suppressor

Could you give some information on why Angled suppressor is superior to Stubby suppressor?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:28pm

Suppressor is really not necessary for my load out as there's no mini map in Hardcore

Date of registration
: Nov 22nd 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:51pm

Suppressor is really not necessary for my load out as there's no mini map in Hardcore

I haven't played that much HC, but I know this isn't a valid reason to not use the suppressor. Completely eliminating the muzzle flash and making the gun kinda quiet is pretty valuable, especially 'coz these are the main methods of spotting your enemy in HC. In the middle of a firefight, its hard to listen to one supressed gun firing when 20-30 other unsupressed guns around you are going off as well, giving time to flank your enemies.

Guns can be quite loud when firing full auto, but you don't even need that in HC - the M240, for eg., can, iirc, kill in 1 headshot out to 20m in HC. This means you can walk up behind 3 guys, hit them once in the dome piece and they are down before they know what hit them. Try this with an unsuppressed gun - you are sure to make your presence felt.

Love knows no language. Suppression knows no range.
Top 2% in the world for Suppression Assists :D

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 11:23pm

Really? I have more unlocks for the m240b maybe I should use that. Doesn't it have a higher damage model then the other lmgs

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 2:03am

Really? I have more unlocks for the m240b maybe I should use that. Doesn't it have a higher damage model then the other lmgs

Sure does! 34-25 damage model at 650 RPM. Just be aware, it comes with high recoil and crappy moving spreads.