Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,400)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 12:54am

That being said, the default scope gets rid of the visual recoil, too that is a massive bonus.

I wonder if this is the key. I really like the feel of the F2000 at range and I normally used it with angled and HBAR or MB and ALWAYS with the 1.6x, but I looked at my accuracy stats and man did I mag dump with that thing (I am taking all the ARs to 160 kills so I get a nice comparison).

So is it psychological that the F2000 feels good at mid? Visually satisfying even though it takes mag dumping even in bursting?

I can not speak clarify that, since my experience was rather mediocre with the high hopes I had for it and how disappointing it then was, but yeah it offers a totally different feel than any other AR if you use it that way. The 1.6x zoom is unique, and the recoil pattern, too if you use the HB. Subtract the visual recoil, too. Still the gun works horribly under suppression and that kills it for me in gunfights. Also the spread increase is too much for me when using the compensator, so I would rather stick with other weapons. Shame, really. But if you enjoy it, good on you, I would have loved to use it extensively again!

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:40am

Why try to lower the recoil of a weapon with low recoil in the first place?
Because it's funny to put on the muzzle brake and angled grip and ending up with a gun that only recoils sideways.