Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

• "bite2breakskin" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:45pm

F2000: My strange loadout

I love this gun. I understand the stats are pretty bad on it, but when I use it, I have so much fun. I use a normal close range load out on locker and metro, BUT on other maps, I use this weird-ass load out I came up with.
1.6x F2000 optic, laser (because I am aggressive MOST OF THE TIME), Heavy Barrel (trust me on this) and angled fg.
For close quarters, I use this gun as intended, however for medium-long range I put this bad boy into semi-auto and have a ball reaching my max trigger finger speed. Thoughts? I understand I should just use another, better gun, however ACE 23 just seems cheap from how good it is, and M416 (for me) seems unreliable in CQC.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:01pm

compensator pls
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:05pm

Seems pretty bizarre to me... Personally I like the F2000 with Comp,Ergo,Laser and Coyote. I think the F2000 is a pretty good gun and it looks pretty cool as well. But use whatever works for you mate! :thumbup:
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:16pm

actually i use it the same way,for a simple reason: on long range when bursting vertical matters more than horizontal,while in close quarters not only horizontal isn't a problem,but you need better ads in every way,also i don't have using this into medium range,even though for the mid-long range i prefer the m16a4 and sar-21,i found this very usable out of CQ.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:38pm

Seems pretty bizarre to me... Personally I like the F2000 with Comp,Ergo,Laser and Coyote. I think the F2000 is a pretty good gun and it looks pretty cool as well. But use whatever works for you mate! :thumbup:
Eww
Compansator is heavily underpowered
Why the fuck would I want less accuracy? Just use no barrel attachment instead of lol compensator.

Date of registration
: May 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:46pm

Mine is always the 1.6x original scope (i just fell in love with it <3), Muzzle Brake (yes, most people will say the compensator is a better choice but I tend to disagree), and if you feel up for a bit of a challenge, dont use an Ergo Grip (or use one if you feel like mowing squads down XD). Not many people can claim to have headshotted a sniper user in Hardcore Op. Metro three times in a row by using an F2000 in semi auto, especially when considering that bolt actions are one hit killers :D Trust me on this one mate :D

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, May 12th 2014, 1:55pm

Mine is always the 1.6x original scope (i just fell in love with it <3), Muzzle Brake (yes, most people will say the compensator is a better choice but I tend to disagree), and if you feel up for a bit of a challenge, dont use an Ergo Grip (or use one if you feel like mowing squads down XD). Not many people can claim to have headshotted a sniper user in Hardcore Op. Metro three times in a row by using an F2000 in semi auto, especially when considering that bolt actions are one hit killers :D Trust me on this one mate :D
Why would you want kess accuracy, its counter productive.

Date of registration
: May 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:02pm

Why would you want kess accuracy, its counter productive.
The whole spread increase/loss of accuracy thing is only a placebo effect really. Would you prefer a lower spread weapon but without the ability to land successful hits on your target, or would you take the slightly higher spread gun that could land 28 out of 30 (+1) shots directly on target ? I would pick the latter. Also, there are certain people that cannot manage high recoil values at the cost of lower spread values, me being one of them. The aforementioned setup I gave earlier tends to balance things between accuracy and recoil management. Btw if you havent tested it out, do so. :) Dont just be negative, simply because "compensator is better" or "HBAR is better" or any other sort of comments. If you never try, you never find out :D

Date of registration
: Aug 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:21pm

A compensator will on most guns, especially F2000, in fact increase your accuracy in short bursts. Low spread increase does not help at all if you can't keep your crosshair on target, comp helps you with this but demands shorter burst lengths in exchange.

I mean, good luck taking out enemies at range with 0.9 horizontal recoil.
"Not afraid of god-like opponents, just afraid of pig-like teammates."

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:27pm

The whole spread increase/loss of accuracy thing is only a placebo effect really.

Are you sure you logged into the right forum?

In terms of numbers, depending on the gun, compensator vs. naked barrel gives quite similar effective time-to-kill numbers but compensator has the additional usability benefit of less aimpoint recoil. For some very high H recoil guns, incl. F2000, compensator is de facto the optimal attachment even over the HB (statistically, and on top of that you get double usability benefit).

@bite2breakskin

BF4 gun efficiency landscape is pretty flat, many degrees of "sub-optimal" setups are viable in pubs and most kills are achieved regardless of the gun and attachments. I've even been twice killed by A-91 of all things.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!