Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:42am

Is body armor bugged?

As per thread title, occasionally I get killed by sniper rifles even though I use the body armor perk.
Sometimes I was tad bit low on health and I thought fair enough he just outdamaged but today I had 94 health and got 1hk by an SRR at close range. I should have left me with 1% health, instead I get killed.
So...body armor is bugged?
(Sorry if it's in the bug thread already, but it's hard to find things in there now.)
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:49am

Is there a chance it could have been a lucky head shot, but the head shot indicator is bugged so it did not show up?

This post by "Toshiro" (Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:51am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:10pm) with the following reason: Shame on you for creating such a pointless post

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:59am

Isn't the neck neck like the sweetspot of 100% damage yet no headshot?

Date of registration
: Aug 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:05am

sometimes the perks dont work when a new round begins

This post by "Toshiro" (Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:14am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:11pm) with the following reason: seriously, stop

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:40am

Probably this. It is especially obvious if you use the Atni-Tanke tree as engineer. I almost never start out with 6 SLAMs.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:09am

Shame on you for wearing it.

there's no shame in wearing it lol. but that's off-topic. i know you and Ghost don't like body armor but there's a thread for that, discuss it there. this one's about the bug.
Is there a chance it could have been a lucky head shot, but the head shot indicator is bugged so it did not show up?
it could have been a headshot, there was no indicator however. Is the headshot indicator bugged too? This was last night after the bug fix patch btw.
Probably this. It is especially obvious if you use the Atni-Tanke tree as engineer. I almost never start out with 6 SLAMs.
I heard of that one too, this one however was well into the round :| .....

oh wait a second, I rewatched the footage and noticed the perk tree wasn't showing up at all. I wasn't in a squad either. Is that it? You have to be in a squad for the perk to work? ( i know it's called squad perk but still..)

Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:36am

You have to be in a squad for the perk to work? ( i know it's called squad perk but still..)

Yeah. You need to be in squad with at least one other player.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,133)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:44am

I know that they extended the head hitbox to the neck, I do not know whether it would count towards the HS-indicator though. I would be surprised if it did not. Anyway I've seen this a couple of times as well. I guess as others said, the perkl was not working or not working correctly.