Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 12:25am

Dog Tags

Wait...when I knifed someone in BF3, no matter how nooby it is, I got their dog tags and it showed as unlocked in my DogTag collection along with how many times I stole them and whether I actually unlocked it myself or not..... I don't knife a lot, (in fact not at all except on counter) so I don't know if captured dog tags are represented in your collection?
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,975)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 12:37am

When you knifed someone in BF3, you got to see HOW to unlock a certain dogtag, but it was not unlocked for you. Otherwise, I would've been able to equip Limited Edition Razer dogtags or DICE dogtags.

This time around, only consoles get to see who they took the dogtag from and it's the same as BF3. You can see how to unlock and who you took it from, but you can't equip it AFAIK.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 4:46am

Might be bugged.

On my BL page I have one dogtag that has a 1x symbol on it and says "Taken from enemies: 1 times"

But it's just the one tag and I have well over 100 knife kills at this time...
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 7:26pm

Might be bugged.

On my BL page I have one dogtag that has a 1x symbol on it and says "Taken from enemies: 1 times"

But it's just the one tag and I have well over 100 knife kills at this time...
kk, well I hope they fix it by the time people get the 100 SS tags for stuff I'll never EVER achieve such as 100 SS Jets, Choppers, Stingers, Claymores, Mines etc.... Man I was so chuffed when I copped a golden 100 SS Jet tag
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 8:00pm

There's also a few glitched unlockable ones. The only one I've had so far is the '93R Tag that I unlocked by getting the M1911 Tag.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.