Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Zormau" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, February 12th 2018, 1:35am

Server info in BF4 is broken for me

So I've been playing a little BF4 again since my PC kinda still chokes on BF1 (probably the 8GB RAM - upgrading to 16 soon).

Unfortunately the new client's serverbrowser won't properly display ping values (all servers show the same value, usually between 46 and 50), and server population numbers are not accurate as well, especially in favorites/history. It'll say "30/32" and I'll join an empty server.

Are there some new router settings that need to be changed/set (opening ports and such) for the new client to properly work? It seems to be fine in BF1.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?