Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "stopbeefing" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2017

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:53am

How does the horizontal recoil stack?

I understand that horizontal recoil is all about moving my aim point to a random point in a certain interval. But after that, will that random point be the new center point of the interval? So the horizontal recoil will actually stack and hit rate will decrease continuously as I keep full auto shooting. Also I would like to know that if 1st shot recoil multiplier affects horizontal recoil. thanks!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:27am

Yes, the horizontal recoil defined in the data is how big a jump can be and not the limit from the original aimpoint. There is a separate stat that defines the maximum.

No, the first shot recoil multiplier does not affect horizontal recoil.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Friday, November 24th 2017, 6:27am

There is a separate stat that defines the maximum.
That answers my further question! Because I was simulating 10 rounds LMG burst using Hitrater. The hit rates after minimum spread achieved keep dropping continuously, and that doesn't match in game performance. I was not aware of this "horizontal recoil maximum" because it is not listed in the symthic weapon stats. May I know where "horizontal recoil maximum" is in the data browser? It impacts a lot to at least LMGs. Thank you.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 24th 2017, 6:45am

10 degrees so realistically you'll never hit it.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:02am

10 degrees so realistically you'll never hit it.
Then it puzzles me again. Maybe H-recoil doesn't stack badly as I thought, or I adjust it unconsciously when deviation goes obvious.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "stopbeefing" (Nov 24th 2017, 7:36am)