Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Zormau" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:43pm

Battlescreen and Battle Reports

Do Battle Reports still exist after the UI change for BF4? (moving away from Battlelog and to this weird and clunky BF/EA launcher)

Can I somehow still get the large map on my second screen with this launcher?

Google/DuckDuckGo didn't help.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:52pm

Do Battle Reports still exist after the UI change for BF4? (moving away from Battlelog and to this weird and clunky BF/EA launcher)

Can I somehow still get the large map on my second screen with this launcher?

Google/DuckDuckGo didn't help.

Battle Reports are still being logged (just logged a couple last week), but as far as I know you need to still view them through Battlelog proper and not the new launcher.

Large map is a battlelog only thing AFAIK.