Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "wexfordlad1" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 5:50pm

Against infantry, do K Bullets use the weapons damage stats or their own custom ones?

Also, what happens in regards to damage model when you use K Bullets with the Springfield Experimental?

BeefVellington

The Real Impostor

(282)

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:45pm

In my experience, K Bullets take on the damage model vs. infy of their host rifle. Same applies to the 1903 Experimental whose K Bullets take on the 100-150 meter sweet spot damage of the normal rifle AFAIK. I've shot people at range with K Bullets with a variety of the rifles and have gotten one-shot bodyshots at the appropriate ranges so I can only assume the damage model is the same.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,456)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 7:49pm

K bullets have their own damage model
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 12:46am

I have two hits of exactly 80 damage at rather different ranges, so I guess they indeed have their own model.