Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Dantheminigunfox" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 10:38pm

LMG Negative Spread Mechanic Question

Basically 4 questions :C

1. How do you calculate how fast an LMG returns to 'accurate' spread

2. Does this 'accurate' spread refer to the Base spread, i.e. after bullet X, weapon will return to base spread.

3. Is there table which shows LMG max accuracy after 1st shot? (E.g, Huot returns to best spread at bullet 3)

4. Not exclusively for LMGs, but how do you work out the maximum single shot fire rate without spread increase and recoil increase kicking in. I know Marbleduck said that the Masden LW can be single shotted at 360RPM, (number could be off) but how is that calculated

Asking this as I have noticed a substantial in game difference between the Huot LW and the Benet Mercie Storm, two guns that have similar roles at first glance but are actually diffrent. I am pretty sure the Huot returns to 'best' accuracy much quicker than the Benet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dantheminigunfox" (Mar 26th 2017, 10:51pm)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,456)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 10:51pm

1. First Shot SIPS Multiplier * (60 / RoF)

2. Yes, it refers to your minSpread

3. No

4. Perfect tapfire RoF = (60 / ((60 / RoF) + ((First Shot SIPS Multiplier * SIPS) / SDEC))) which still needs to be converted to frames running at 30Hz
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "Dantheminigunfox" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 10:54pm