Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "JSLICE20" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 4:16am

How to Look Backwards in the Bomb Sights?

Nevermind how I came across this video. So from 0:30 - 0:35 this guy drops some bombs, but somehow is able to look backwards while in the bomb sight. I don't know how to replicate this, so 1.) is it still possible and 2.) if it is, how do you do it?
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 4:17am

keep holding the fire button iirc
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 4:27am

Really? Huh, I was trying to use the same button associated with the pilot's free cam. Thanks, Noctyrne I'll test this out when I'm online again.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 4:58am

Yup. If you toggle the bombsight optic and then hold the fire button down on the drop, your gunsight will track the aimpoint until you release the fire button.

Really useful for learning how to drop from high altitude.

Date of registration

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 5:04am

Yup. If you toggle the bombsight optic and then hold the fire button down on the drop, your gunsight will track the aimpoint until you release the fire button.
Really useful for learning how to drop from high altitude.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the video. Plus it'll prove to be a great reference for precision bomb strikes with the 50kg, 115kg, 250kg, and Torpedo against armor. When I get on soon I'm going to jump on an empty server and practice with this newfound tactic. :D

Prepare your laughbox

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:26am

Also, if you don't have any bombs available, you can switch to the camera and hold fire and it will look at the last place you dropped them>
Spotting, for some reason, works really well in this camera view. That's the best use of it.... Well, that and cinematics ;)