Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 10:35am

Is there any progress on this effort?

I can't get the python script to dump the files to work (I get the same error message as described here). I'm not restricted by bandwidth, so once I figured how to extract the audio files I could share them, if someone wants me to. I could also transcode them, because most people don't have a valid reason to require lossless quality anyways. Especially when 14% the file size sounds like this.

• "OvErlordHQ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 12th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, April 14th 2017, 12:50pm

BF1_Audio[Music].7z - 623.1MB(1.05 GB)

I'll eventually get around to uploading all of the extracted audio.
can you upload ALL bf1 audio? cuz BF1_Audio[Music].7z its not complete its just MP Menu Music, Main Menu Music and SP Death Music :/

Yeah, looking at it the rest of the SP music is the the Levels/SP folders. However it is 7.6GB(6,405 files).

I will eventually upload everything. It takes a lot of effort to upload it all 242,913 files for 22GB in general never mind in an organized fashion. At some time before I upload everything I'll be sure to get the Levels files uploaded sooner then later.
no some..eh...good "news" eh?

Date of registration
: Sep 21st 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 12:24am

BF1_Audio[Music].7z - 623.1MB(1.05 GB)

I'll eventually get around to uploading all of the extracted audio.
can you upload ALL bf1 audio? cuz BF1_Audio[Music].7z its not complete its just MP Menu Music, Main Menu Music and SP Death Music :/

Yeah, looking at it the rest of the SP music is the the Levels/SP folders. However it is 7.6GB(6,405 files).

I will eventually upload everything. It takes a lot of effort to upload it all 242,913 files for 22GB in general never mind in an organized fashion. At some time before I upload everything I'll be sure to get the Levels files uploaded sooner then later.
:thumbup: Yes please THANK you so much man. Is it done? If it's going to take time could you provide the tools?