Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 2:41pm

At this point I would say that it is in DICE SE's best interest to have some real-talk with DDD and tell him to get his shit sorted. This is exactly the kind of thing that the BF series does not need now. The balance guys over at DICE SE must know that Hardline balance is completely bonkers, right?

Wouldn't DICE LA (tiggr and such) be the better people to ask?
Yes and no. What I meant by "DICE SE" was essentially "the top guys responsible for the BF franchise". Hardline balance is an embarrassment to the franchise. Which studio gets relegated to helping fix the balance is another question. DICE LA surely has the competence, but looking at track records any studio but Visceral would be an improvement. It's likely going to be more of a question of which studio's time is the least valuable (not that this is going to happen but at this point it would be the only thing that could save Hardline).

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 8:35pm

yes where are the 2 totally new - since yesterday - all classes all sides battlerifle " m110k5 "

, and the all classes all sides assault rifle " ro933 .300 blk " - this last one the ASSAULT rifle - not to be confused with the operator only all sides (by that i mean both on cop and criminal side) CARBINE " ro933 "

p.s. why is the bald eagle on this page BF: Hardline Weapon charts (Damage, accuracy, etc.) | Symthic instead of on this page BF: Hardline Weapon charts (Damage, accuracy, etc.) | Symthic

and in the first link you see the nailgun in there also cant you make an 6th one - besides "sidearms" and the 4 classes , maybe call the 6th " pick ups " , then these 4 pickup machineguns can be in there also besides the nailgun BF: Hardline Weapon charts (Damage, accuracy, etc.) | Symthic

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "schietdammer" (Nov 5th 2015, 4:02am)

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 9:43pm

Um... RO933 buff, kewl.
BR velocity buffs, weird because the guns are already good.
AKM nerf is unwarranted.
AKS buff is odd.
CAR buff is needed in other places (gun already sucks IIRC).
FAMAS AND F2000 ARES STILL STATISTICALLY FLIPPED FFS.
FAL MV buff was probably the one BR buff that wasn't needed.
ARM still needs a much bigger buff to MV to be remotely viable.
45T buff MUST be a mistake... Right? HK BRF buff... Wut.
L85 is kinda funny, it's like Visceral accidentally broke a bone. They then put a cast on it the wrong way. The bone is healed, and the limb still works... But it's not what it's supposed to be. They're fixing something but without admitting to making a mistake
M1911 EDmg... Another mistake? DO start buff is nice, but the BEagle needs a nerf still.
M416 MV nerf is OK... But where is the M16's?
MDC probably needs a nerf as well as this MV nerf.
RPK needs a nerf as well because it's superior to the AKM.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 3:42pm

Updated stats + new weapons are up on Symthic now and this time they should be the correct values. For some reason some accuracy plots could be missing, need to check this later.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, November 9th 2015, 2:54am

Missing Values +

In case anyone is unaware (I'm certain the site devs are), there are still a few missing values, such as Scout Elite ROF (Nerfed to around 60), 92FS, P228, and 40. Pro EndDmg (25,25,28 respectively).

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, November 9th 2015, 12:00pm

Oh yay, now M9/92FS has FIVE different firing functions, four of which seem to be "MP" ones but only one is really used.

JFC 3y younger me for doing pile of junk code for parsing files.

Edit: 40. Pro seems to have 25 Edmg instead of 28Edmg.
Scout elites rof is ~53

I'll try to get site updated tomorrow. Can't do it on my laptop.

Edit2: Added mentioned changes to the changelog.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included