Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Yasharel" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 10:03pm

Why symthic have not done silhouette's range for all atachments ?
It could be soo good

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 10:07pm

Why symthic didn't done the silhouette's range for all attchments ?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 11:11pm

Do you know if something wrong about the ads, sometimes I see it's more accurate when you are stand than prone or crouch, is that a mistake from symthic or it's in the game ?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 11:35pm

It should be as files say and thus far it hasn't been proven to be otherwise. Your recoil might get lower but spread stays the same.

Edit: Oh sorry I must have accidently skipped few of your questions: We don't have siluettes on all of the ranges because... well we never implemented. However it is just to give very, VERY general picture of the situation and would need more tweaking for proper comparison between attachments. You can already see the difference with other images shown side-by-side or with accuracy plot comparison.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 6th 2015, 11:46am

?
Yasharel has attached the following image:
  • image.jpg

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Friday, November 6th 2015, 1:47pm

Ah yes. Either they are not even using those values ingame or they are typoed/mistakenly set. In any case yeah, it's kind of odd gun is more inaccurate crouching/proning :v
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:33pm

Hey miffy
Do you know if the M3M kill faster a vehicul than the minigun ?
I think 1 bullet of M3M is 2 damage and minigun 1 damage but much faster, so I don't know personally I prefer the minigun

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:38pm

Vehicle stats are almost "impossible" to extract based on scripts alone because they lack so called material grid which tells damage multipliers per ammo type per target type.
Ie. Dmg of minigun can be higher than M3M's, but because of these invisible material grid components M3M can do more dmg against vehicles.

However from what I have understood M3M does more dmg to vehicles especially at range (and is more accurate) than minigun. Minigun is not terrible against vehicles either but you usually have to be close to the target.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 12:08am

Ah yes you right about the range and the accuracy, thank you again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 2:48am

Is the suppressor make the bullet go down faster ?