Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Yasharel" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, October 12th 2015, 12:36pm

Stats BFH

Hello genius of symthic, i'm asking a question to myself, is your stats of BFH up to day ? Thanks
And what about the shotguns ?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,022)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, October 12th 2015, 4:27pm

Yes, BFH stats are up-to-date (most recent DLC update).
I started working on shotguns a while back but then work, studies and other symthic stuff (BF4, Battlefront, BFH DLC, etc) got in the way and never finished it. It also has bit different structure in the files so need to update my 2y old script which is a pile of junk and pure masochism to update...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 4:35pm

Thanks for your answer :)
i got an other question, do you what the damage for headshots in hardline ? Thanks again ;)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,022)

Date of registration

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 5:21pm

@Yasharel
These values are not in the script files so I can't say anything for sure. I'd imagine it's on the same levels with BF4, so basically ~2x damage for normal bullets, slightly higher for snipers and lower for buckshots.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 6:43pm

Ok it's what I guessed, thank you. There isn't buckshot in hardline no?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 6:45pm

Ah no I thought buckshot was something else
Have a good day :)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,022)

Date of registration

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 6:45pm

Ok it's what I guessed, thank you. There isn't buckshot in hardline no?

Shotguns should be buckshots by default, unless my mind is really playing tricks on me. There's no fletchette as far as I know.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 12:24am

Hey my friend :)
I have an other question for you :p
Do you know what exactly does the new bullet for shotguns ?
(The one which destroys doors)
Thanks to you again

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,022)

Date of registration

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 8:44am

Do you know what exactly does the new bullet for shotguns ?

I can throw you with the "normal" damage stats, gotta dash atm so can't dig in further:

Source code

StartDamage 20.0
EndDamage 5.0
DamageFalloffStartDistance 8.0
DamageFalloffEndDistance 40.0

The explosion only does max 10dmg to 0.5m and then fades to 1dmg at 1m (small dmg compared to 12g frag)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 3:40pm

Merci :)