Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

This post by "AAAliVEE" (Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:17pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:58pm) with the following reason: rule 5

This post by "AAAliVEE" (Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:18pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:58pm) with the following reason: and again

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 6:33am

I couldn't resist not getting DLC when I saw that warm Museum map. It's gorgeous really.

With all it comes with, BFH is still good change of pace and midpoint between BF4 and Insurgency for me. Actually I love the game... They have built something in it.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, October 12th 2015, 1:20pm

Hello symthic's workers, is your stats of BFH up to day ?
And why there isn't shotguns statistics ? Thanks for everything you did

Date of registration
: May 11th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 12:56am

You got your answer on the other thread, but if someone wants to see it, let me quote the reply:

Yes, BFH stats are up-to-date (most recent DLC update).
I started working on shotguns a while back but then work, studies and other symthic stuff (BF4, Battlefront, BFH DLC, etc) got in the way and never finished it. It also has bit different structure in the files so need to update my 2y old script which is a pile of junk and pure masochism to update...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 11:09am

Thank you to answer me body, but are you sur of that? For exemple, in the game, the stats of the mpx and scorpion's accuracy are the same, and in symthic, the scorpion is a lot better. And there is a lot of things like this (like the m16a3 recoil). So what do you think about this ? Thanks again :)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 11:15am

@Yasharel
Battlelog's weapon stats (the bars) include lots of things and are bit subjective, but definetly don't tell the whole story. Symthic provides the actual values that are used in the game.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 8:16pm

Ah ok thanks to you, the new i needed :)
Have a good life