Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 9:44am

I blame market oversaturation of annual Battlefield titles, consumer fatigue of buying said Battlefield titles annually, and consumer weariness due to BF4's infamy.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 9:51am

Well, considering how long certification seems to take, it was more like they had 3 weeks for changes. Still, not a great yield for 3 weeks. Player numbers are already below BF4 across all platforms.

Not on PS4 and Xbox One. So it's only 3 of the 5 platforms it has more players on.
H&K weapons FTW! HK416, MP5, MG4, USP.45, G36(C/K), L85A2, MP7! All H&K FTW !Now you may be thinking to your self, "isn't the L85A2 by manufactured by BAE systems?" well it's not. Any weapon in the SA80 family that is LxxA2 means it has gotten H&K upgrades, any weapon that is LxxA1 is first issue. "'The more you know!' 'And knowing is half the Battle!'" My XBOX One stats Below. Quite good at everything except sniping. I F**KIN HATE SNIPING. I am a sh*t sniper. Also, I give you Health and Ammo like the F*CKIN game depends on it because it probably does to an extent.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 7:55pm

HCAR still has 0.3 SIPS. Have fun not hitting with the slowest automatic RoF in the game. At least the stupid v-recoil was halved.

That's funny, The World Champion's HCAR has a sips of 0.15. with a rof of 450 spread isn't your biggest problem, it's mechanics with body armor.

The World Champion is still gimping himself with that, as the SCAR-H comes with 0.15 spread increase per shot by default, along with a much higher RoF and the ability to halve that SIPS twice to 0.0375. Granted, the new recoil model if the HCAR is now an advantage over the SCAR, but it's mostly offset by the rate of fire and SIPS.

The World Champion gimping himself? The World Champion not knowing the SCAR-H is better but using the HCAR because why not? did you recently suffer from a catastrophic aneurism?

You need to lighting up a bit, check that min-max nerd hat at the door and wear your fun pants once in a while.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 8:32pm

The World Champion gimping himself? The World Champion not knowing the SCAR-H is better but using the HCAR because why not? did you recently suffer from a catastrophic aneurism?

You need to lighting up a bit, check that min-max nerd hat at the door and wear your fun pants once in a while.

I agree, the HCAR's strengths don't lie in the stats, but elsewhere. The sound alone is godlike, which is why I have a mere 8 kills less with it than with the SCAR-H. Which is also why I desperately want it to be competitive.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 1:48am

well, HCAR change is the most one that make sense.

old logic: Heavy barrel reduces recoil, but heaviest gun has worst recoil(completely DICE logic)